360 XBOX LIVE Gold Subscribers , post your Gamertag here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
add me under MikeOHara2007. I don't have any games bought presently (as I spent most of my Christmas money on the 360), but for future reference, add me for these games:

GRAW
Gears of War
DOA4
PGR3
Rainbow Six: Vegas

XBL gamertag is the same as my username: sunbound

Feel free to invite me, I'm up for just about anything....

the only game I own is UNO (yes, I'm broke), but currently I have gears of war and F.E.A.R. on rental from Gamefly.

GT is Z 5aber, though it might change since I hate being called "Zee five-ayber." I currently own Uno (with the Vision cam), Robotron, Perfect Dark: Zero, all three Burger King games, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, and Gears of War. A few of you have added me recently, but I'd like to get tons more since my friendlist mainly consists of guys that played Halo 2 during the first month or so and apparently dropped their Live membership soon afterward or something.

I'll be going through the thread over the weekend and adding people.

bout time I add my tag I guess. Had one since launch. I am very social in real life but Xbox Live Scares me :)

flavanation

Just updating this thread again for all the new people to the 360.

Gamertag:
xThaXecutionerx
Games: mainly play Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, Burnout Revenge, GRAW, Far Cry, SMACKDOWN vs. RAW 2007, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, PGR3, Rainbow Six: Vegas (pretty soon), the Burger King games, and Arcade games like Uno, Texas Hold'em, and SFII.
Play: During the college school year I am usually restricted to Friday night - Sunday afternoon play, but after December 13th I should be on a gross amount of time (for about a month or so).

Note: I have 97 friends now so if you send a friend request and it seems to get rejected, it's because my list is full. I'm going through and clearing out some space this weekend so just lemme know if it doesn't come through and I will add you.

Just an FYI to CAG's on/off my friends list. My list is currently full, if I kick some of you out to make room for others, is because I haven't played with you yet or you're inactive. Don't take it personally, I can always kick others out to re-add you... :D

Gamertag is in my sig. Feel free to add me if you want, my friends list is nonexistent... I tend to play single player more often than not, mainly because I don't really know anyone with a 360.

Single player or not, I'm almost always on Live when I'm playing, and I'm usually up for anything that I own. Owning it doesn't mean I'm good at it though :)

GT - TipYourMerchGuy

I play Gears Of War, Smackdown, and Halo 2 (yes, still). I'm usually busy during the week, but I'm on most weekends and nights. I like long walks on the beach and puppi...er...yeah. Nevermind.

Cleaned out a good portion of my friends list last week so it would be great to have more CAGs on there. I've sent invites to those who posted on page 6. Anyone else feel free to send one my way! Tag in profile and sig.

GT is in my sig, I mostly play Small Arms but I am open to play anything that I own, I'm new to online play so I may not be the best but I'm a good sport. Feel free to add me.

Gamertag in the sig. Lately I only play R6 vegas, I prefer playing Lumines Live, and maybe GoW/Halo 2 if i'm in the mood.

Alrighty, I was tired of never having friends online, so I just added bunches-o-CAGs. Yeah, that's where CokeCola came from.

Couldn't this thread be stickied? It would get more play.

I just got a 360 for Xmas, so I'm new to the 360 games. I've got PDZ and GoW (which I have yet to play online). I'm always up for some Halo 2, but I am rusty as hell... lol

Hi everyone,

I also just got a 360 for Christmas. I've tried GoW online a couple of times and am quite bad at this point. I'd love to play with some other noobs to help improve all of our game. Add me as a friend and let's play! ID - WOXL

-Bob

JR ROGUE

Currently PLaying-
--------------------------
Gears of War(pownage)
VIVA PINATA
SPLINTERCELL CHAOS THEORY AND DOUBLE AGENT

ace25one is my gamer tag. Mostly online, Thurs,Fri, and Sat.

COD3,GOW,Saints Row, Burnout revenge are the one's I'm currently playing. I have Lost planet and Rainbow 6 vegas on the way. Feel free to add me and check out my gamertag for the rest of the games I have. I will always be up to playing with a fellow cag.

Ebil+Fox.png

right now, just playing lost planet, but i also have gears of war and dead or alive, add me if you want to :p

I have Gears, Rainbow, WSOP, Burnout, Viva, Splinter Cell, CoD 2, College Hoops 2K7.

Pretty good for not paying money for any of them huh.

R1V3R5

I don't know if I already posted my gamertag here and don't feel like wading through the posts. Playing Gears of War right now.

Gamertag: Lurknomore

Feel free to add. Just don't understand the need for this as we can add Gamertag's to our sig. Anyhow, I play assortment of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back