360's r uber-gay!

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
so i finally got my wireless adapter for the 360 (bought the original xbox wireless adapter for the 360) and i find it out it isnt compatible with my router,i got the whole ip address failed problem, and i called microsoft, and then my cable provider, and kept getting the running around between the two of them, im using that La Fonera router (the free one that we get in the mail, from fon.com or sumthing) and now appernetly i gotta get a new router, and recommendations?
Specs:
Microsoft xbox wireless adapter mn-740
La Fonera router

Life is meanies! :( FROWNY FACE!!1!!!!11one!11!!

Your free router doesn't work? OMG~ M$ is teh HOMOsessual!!!!!11

Buy a new router and turn the page. Get on with your life.

[quote name='invinceable104']Maybe you should change the title to something more descriptive and appropriate[/quote]

QFT.

Anyways, I use a netgear router and i'm very content with it. this is quite popular.

will the router work on my ps3 an wii also?

[quote name='yummytyson']QFT.

Anyways, I use a netgear router and i'm very content with it. this is quite popular.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xenoman80']will the router work on my ps3 an wii also?[/QUOTE]
Get off the internet, now.

Yes

[quote name='xenoman80']will the router work on my ps3 an wii also?[/quote]
I rarely, if ever, flame n00b posters, but your thread title absolutely warrants it.
So let me stretch out my jerk muscle and dial back my maturity to your level. err hmm:

Holy sh!t pal.
You just elevated d-bagness to a whole new level. You are teh suck.
I am amazed you plugged your 360 into the wall without a call to tech support.
Bill Gates is making sweet love to your mom right now.

My ultra-rare flame post ends here. I am really not good at it. Move along.

LOL seriously, did someone hi-jack your account?
Or is this a troll trap?

[quote name='xenoman80']will the router work on my ps3 an wii also?[/QUOTE]

:wall:

This is worse than the guy whining about a Walmart gift card in the OT forum.

Oh, and to answer your question,
YES, IT WILL!
While I cannot vouch for a PS3, mine works perfectly with my laptop, 360, Wii, and Zune. You will need to do some port forwarding for the 360 and will likely need to set a manual IP address as well; there's a thread about this somewhere in the 360 forum.

Ugh... RESEARCH. All I'm saying. Google.com is your FRIEND. The information IS out there.

Some days I feel like a genious that I setup my network without calling any numbers/asking for help...

bread's done
Back