$37.00 off of $37.01 @ overstock using woot link

Condor_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Saw this over on FW. Thanks to kuron.

Basically go to www.woot.com and click on the side deal link in the upper right. Anything you add to your cart that is $37 and above will get a $37 discount. Any good games on there? Didn't really get a chance to check it out.

edit: looks like this doesn't work on game stuff. It does seem to work with other electronics though like mp3 players and gps'.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Wii games wont work with the discount, at least Boom Blox doesnt work.[/quote]

Weird, maybe games are excluded? I put a 4gb nano and it's coming out to:

Subtotal:
$109.99
Coupon Savings
-$37.00
Standard Shipping:
$2.95

Total:
$75.94

edit: this is for the refurb version.

Per woot, this is supposed to be specific to one item (a two-drawer night stand). Good luck getting it to work elsewhere - seems pretty random. My guess is that it's a housewares/furniture type discount, but as overstock.com is so unorganized you may find a few things outside of that category that will still show up with the discount.

only works on things in that section of clearanced out items. Though some of those memory card prices are pretty damn nice. Thanks anyway OP

At Overstock, if you go to Sporting Goods, Skating and Scooters, they have some complete skateboards for the "magic number" $37.99. It's like $2.95 for shipping, for a grand total of $3.94.
These are larger decks though, it says they're old school, which would be perfect for minramps, pools and bowls. Or you could get this deal and just use the trucks and wheels and then hit up ebay for a decent old school deck.

Will the discount show up when you place the item in your cart? I tried getting a CD box set, but never saw a discount.

[quote name='evanft']Will the discount show up when you place the item in your cart? I tried getting a CD box set, but never saw a discount.[/quote]
Yes, just keep trying.

[quote name='evanft']Will the discount show up when you place the item in your cart? I tried getting a CD box set, but never saw a discount.[/quote]

It doesn't work for me when I log in either, I guess it's for 1st time customers only?

Well, the discount just literally disappeared on me. I had two items in my cart and it had applied the discount. Started looking at some other things and when I added something else, it refreshed my cart and the discount was gone. I can't get it to come back either.

[quote name='Cable387']Well, the discount just literally disappeared on me. I had two items in my cart and it had applied the discount. Started looking at some other things and when I added something else, it refreshed my cart and the discount was gone. I can't get it to come back either.[/quote]

Seems they fixed it. Put a Memory stick in my cart and it applied discount then when and took a look on the site and when I was ready to check out the discount was gone :(

Yep, I tried to buy something else, and the discount is gone...glad I got the bluetooth thing in, hopefully it stays that way.

hmm, is this thing deal still working for any of you? it says it shows the discount at checkout, yet i dont see it. even if i add that 2 drawer nightstand, i dont see the discount.

edit: bleh, i guess they fixed it :(

I wonder if they'll cancel all of the orders made with it.

I picked up a bluetooth headset, just like 2 or 3 minutes before you guys started saying they pulled it.

[quote name='poet17eric']At what point in the check out process do you see the discount?[/quote]

I saw it in the cart, immediately after adding the item.

I tried a few items before the bluetooth headset, and saw no discount. Even tried to take a couple all the way to the last checkout page, but no dice. Then I went back and added the headset, and it worked immediately.

I had some shoes in my cart, and the discount showed in the cart. I tried adding another pair, and when the cart refreshed the discount was gone. Looks like they caught the problem of it working on a bunch of things and just killed the deal.

bread's done
Back