$37 each: Raving Rabbids 2, NFS: Pro Street, Smackdown vs Raw 2008: Amazon PMs Target

If anybody is jumping on this deal avoid the Wii version at all costs since there are a lot of features and modes missing when you compare it to other versions if I was interested in this game I would get it for the 360 but I heard this year's version stinks.

I agree, I played this game today, and was very excited to get it. I played 10 minutes, and stopped playing ever since. The controls are weird and overall clunky.

You guys are so afraid of change. Controls aren't clunky once you get used to them. Play it more than ten minutes.

The 360 version is definately worth it at this price.. Wii? Not so much. But I think these prices are matching Target's prices this week. Or something. I dunno.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Were you guys ripping N4S or Smackdown?[/quote]

I'll rip on N4S.. do yourself a favor and buy Most Wanted instead.

Eh, I already placed my order but I found a 10% off coupon that pretty much took care of shipping & tax and I had a $25 giftcard to Target so it all works out. I hate to say it but I'm a sucker for N4S.

Just FYI if anyone else needs the coupon code, it's TGAFLETJ and it lasts until 12/30.

Is ProStreet any good? Does it still have the cops and all that cool stuff that most wanted did?
I might just pick it up with the leftover money I got from Christmas...

[quote name='hec204']Is ProStreet any good? Does it still have the cops and all that cool stuff that most wanted did?
I might just pick it up with the leftover money I got from Christmas...[/QUOTE]
I read a review that said there were no cops anymore, missing the story and open world of the last two games, and the tracks after a while seem to be the same with just slight changes. I dont know, I might still try this game.

Just watched the gamespot video review. Looks like wannabe forza 2 + some cool fonts and graphics here and there + shitty street racing thug story + 1 million ads all over the game world, not interested at all, i'm more interested in buying Most wanted, it's older but it is definetaly better.

bread's done
Back