$38.99 Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Subscription Card (FREE 1 Month Bonus)

I saw this before at $40, yet this is buy.com. You might want to add in the possibility of it being $28.99 w/gco. Quite a deal. Also there's $3.02 tax, so it's $42.01

this is an awesome deal, too bad i have like 8 months left on mine, haha. hopefully this will pop up again in a few months.

[quote name='stewie75']this is an awesome deal, too bad i have like 8 months left on mine, haha. hopefully this will pop up again in a few months.[/QUOTE]
You could extend your XBL. I think because of all these deals popping up I'm good until some time in 2009. =P

I think I might jump on this if anyone can confirm Google Checkout.

deal is dead. I just tried to check out and got an error unavailable in the cart
damn...

EDIT: I got it to go thru by re-adding to my cart and trying again. And yes it said unavailable for me as well with ETS being 1 - 2 weeks

[quote name='McToots']when did buy.com start charging tax?[/quote]

Maybe for some, but I wasn't charged tax. Probably depends on what state you're in. I'm in TX, fwiw.

also if you decline the magazine and send in the rebate form that knocks another 10 bucks off, makign this a GREAT deal!

Just make a new Google account each time you use Buy.com to get the $10 off.

My total was $28.99. I wasn't charged a tax, but then again I live Oregon where the sales tax doesn't exist.

[quote name='menikmati']Put the price in the title of the thread next time.[/quote]

$38.99 Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Subscription Card (FREE 1 Month Bonus)

Happy?

mind me asking, what's the deal with goodle checkout? or what's the catch? i feel like there's something up with just signing up with google checkout and getting $10.00 off and that's it. What am i missing?

No catch with Google. Just make a new account and on your first purchase you get $10 off.

Thanks for the heads up OP. I decided to go for the Vision Bundle for $50 after GCO. Been thinking about picking it up for a while now.

[quote name='gantt']I'm new to the 360. Is the camera worth $20? Doesn't seem too useful unless I want to video chat with someone in Live, or put my face in Vegas.[/QUOTE]

Sort of a judgement call, but that extra $20 also nets you Uno and Robotron for Live Arcade, 200 Microsoft Points, and an extra (wired) headset. I just stuck the camera in a drawer for the time being, though I'll probably at least take it out when my copy of vegas arrives.

[quote name='gantt']I'm new to the 360. Is the camera worth $20? Doesn't seem too useful unless I want to video chat with someone in Live, or put my face in Vegas.[/quote]

Well, the camera centric games like totemball just plain sucks IMO, but it's really fun to use in Texas Holdem and Uno.

If you're close to anyone in XBL, its really fun to video chat...I use mine all the time.

Got in on this before I figure it may expire tomorrow. Made a new google checkout and got it for $28.99 with budget shipping. Figure I'd pick it up since I couldn't get those cheap cards at Sears and no one PM'd me if they had any extras so....

[quote name='soul45man']mind me asking, what's the deal with goodle checkout? or what's the catch? i feel like there's something up with just signing up with google checkout and getting $10.00 off and that's it. What am i missing?[/QUOTE]

There's nothing up except the promo doesn't work for the majority of people who used it (some would say "abused it") last year. If you didn't use it before and only place a few orders it still works, but for the large majority of people who did it no longer works (i.e. using multiple accounts, etc.)

The Good news, I got an E-mail saying the item has shipped (even though the website says ships in 1 to 2 weeks)

The Bad news: I realized that I paid for shipping.... I HATE when companies say they have free shipping, but default to the lowest paid shipping option... I wrote them an E-mail to change my shipping to free and to credit me, I figured I had time because it says the item will ship in 1 to 2 weeks. well, I got an E-mail saying the item has shipped. oh well, its still a deal to pay 34 bucks for a year of live..

bread's done
Back