$38 XBox Live 12-month Gold Membership Card

Thunderhawk, you can use it while you still have time left on your sub and you won't lose the extra time. For some reason a lot of people think they need to let their subs run out before they add more time.

Ehh on the fence about this one.. My XBL technically doesnt run out until August of next year. But renewing XBL seems like one of those expenses that you HAVE to incur eventually.

$38 for a year is a great price for an expense that youll have to pay for eventually.

Problem is, I dont want to pay $38 now and extend it another year only to find out xbox 720 (?) will be released and my XBL (360) account will no longer be active. So do I pay 38 now and run the risk of being obsolete or do I stay and pony up 50 at the time of actual renewal?

[quote name='astr0boy']
Problem is, I dont want to pay $38 now and extend it another year only to find out xbox 720 (?) will be released and my XBL (360) account will no longer be active. So do I pay 38 now and run the risk of being obsolete or do I stay and pony up 50 at the time of actual renewal?[/QUOTE]
That's not how the service works, Live is Live

The next console will have Live, the PC's and phones already have Live

You're looking at it the wrong way

[quote name='astr0boy']Problem is, I dont want to pay $38 now and extend it another year only to find out xbox 720 (?) will be released and my XBL (360) account will no longer be active. So do I pay 38 now and run the risk of being obsolete or do I stay and pony up 50 at the time of actual renewal?[/QUOTE]

I have been using Xbox Live since the original xbox era (RB6, Halo 2). When I purchase xbox 360, my live account was still good and I did not experience any interruption of service what so ever.

Mine expires in july.....early holiday present from me to me lol thanks was kinda iffy about it being ebay but when I read Buy.com was the seller I was like why not?

bread's done
Back