3D Dot Game Heroes $12.93 - Free Shipping w/ Prime

For $13 you cannot go wrong with this...YES - you should like this very much.

Everyone should buy this - one of the best purchases you could possibly make right now.

I bought this game the day it came out.

So god damn fun.

Some of the dungeons are wholly confusing though--you'll def need a guide for them unless you feel like going in circles for hours.

If this game isn't in your collection, it needs to be. I'd pay $69.99 for this game. I still have yet to get the platinum trophy which requires you to play as Splunkler. One hit and your dead in Splunkler mode.

[quote name='wargod']I still have yet to get the platinum trophy which requires you to play as Splunkler. One hit and your dead in Splunkler mode.[/QUOTE]

Does falling more than three feet kill you? ;)

After FROM mode Spelunker mode was easy, Only died twice doing it and with regular saving I didnt lose much time at all. FROM mode is the real pain.

[quote name='VidPower']wanted this, but it's at $14.83 now[/QUOTE]

LOL, I felt the same way - like those $2 totally kills the deal for me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a $5 milkshake.

[quote name='wargod']If this game isn't in your collection, it needs to be. I'd pay $69.99 for this game. I still have yet to get the platinum trophy which requires you to play as Splunkler. One hit and your dead in Splunkler mode.[/QUOTE]
It's easy when you know the trick.

Running into a wall starts a fake death sequence, and makes you invincible for a few seconds. Spam it on every boss.

Man, I loved this game. The hardest part by far for me were those dash mini-games. I didn't play this until after it was patched with easier times to beat, either - I can't imaging trying to do it before the patch.

bread's done
Back