3D Dot Game Heroes $15 @ newegg w/free shipping+no tax

I found your post difficult to read so I reformatted it if others are having trouble as well.

3D Dot game Heroes is a MUST HAVE for any Zelda and/or rpg fan, especially anyone who loved A Link to the Past or thought it was the greatest rpg ever made. This is nearly a 1:1 identical reproduction of the game except made in 3D rendering albeit with generic names and storylines so Atlus wouldn't get sued (lol). Actually, everyone with a Playstation 3 should own this game. For $15 with free shipping & no tax JUST GET IT.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879225037&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL050112&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL050112-_-EMC-050112-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79225037-L021B

I want it but the price is still too much for a game that is YEARS old. I think 10 is the highest I will go. I waited this long already anyways.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I want it but the price is still too much for a game that is YEARS old. I think 10 is the highest I will go. I waited this long already anyways.[/QUOTE]

This is an amazing game, I paid 40 at release, 15 is a steal. If you have a backlog to throw it into I guess waiting isn't to bad, but if you are willing to play it now, i would get it and do so.

This game is highly recommended to anyone who loves old school adventure/rpg games, Zelda of course and character creation such as in games like LBP. You can find a lot of pre-created character save files on places like Gamefaqs.com and other sites as well. One of my favorite games this gen

[quote name='retrad']Dear dimwitted op,

Newegg charges tax in cali and maybe a few other states k thanks bye[/QUOTE]

I thought I was looking at the toilet paper I wiped my ass with, but it was just your post.

How about you don't call people dimwits for posting deals? I'm sure it was an honest mistake. I thought newegg was tax free everywhere too. Lay off people who share deals. You could have posted in a much less arrogant way.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']you should not put no tax because not everyone has free tax from newegg...[/QUOTE]
this x10

[quote name='Drclaw411']I thought I was looking at the toilet paper I wiped my ass with, but it was just your post.

How about you don't call people dimwits for posting deals? I'm sure it was an honest mistake. I thought newegg was tax free everywhere too. Lay off people who share deals. You could have posted in a much less arrogant way.[/QUOTE]

there are like maybe 2 states which dont charge sales tax... its not my fault you know jack about the country you live in.

maybe if you were smarter than the TP you are wiping with you wouldn't be as ignorant as the OP.

[quote name='retrad']there are like maybe 2 states which dont charge sales tax... its not my fault you know jack about the country you live in.

maybe if you were smarter than the TP you are wiping with you wouldn't be as ignorant as the OP.[/QUOTE]

berneydidnotread.gif

Guys... come on... give the OP a break on the whole no tax thing. A store doesn't have to charge sales tax online unless the store has a physical presence in the state. Newegg has a physical presence in CA and that's why they charge a sales tax if you live in CA.

When people use a description like "no tax" in their title and no tax actually does apply to over 90% of America, I think that's a fair use of the term.

Just to clarify.

Directly from Newegg's wesite:

"Newegg charges the appropriate state and/or local sales tax for any order shipping to California, New Jersey, and Tennessee. Sales tax for cell phone orders shipping to California and Tennessee are calculated before any instant savings are applied. "

California + New Jersey + Tennessee = 3

50 US states - 3 = 47

No tax for 47/50 US States.

Am I missing something here?

bread's done
Back