3D Games Question

jr233270

CAGiversary!
Feedback
139 (100%)
Hey,

So I just got a shiny new 3D tv so I need some 3d games to play on it. I already have Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, Killzone 3, Motorstorm, and Super Stardust. What are some other good (cheap!) games that I should go buy to show off my 3D tv?

Thanks!

-Jon

I have heard Dyad is great on 3d. I do not have any 3d sets so i can not confirm. I believe there is a demo on psn.

hollister deutschland Coach Outlet Online moncler outlet Magnificent web site. Lots of helpful information here.I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access.I definitely enjoy reading all that is written on your blog.
louis vuitton Coach Outlet ugg boots I would like to thnkx for the efforts you've put in writing this blog.You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.It's really a nice and useful piece of information.

moncler online shop Gucci Outlet abercrombie I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.I amazed with the research you made to make this particular put up extraordinary.I've recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously.
http://www.supergrau.de/m/monclerde.html louis vuitton purses uggs naturally like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts.Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.Keep the information coming. I liked it!

For none PS3 games, I played Gears3 in 3D and it looked amazing. I'd advise you to disable the GUI notifications for Xbox live, etc though- since the system doesn't natively convert to 3D and those show up looking really crazy.

bread's done
Back