3DS $100 at Walmart probably extremely YMMV

Abjectbloom

CAGiversary!
I didn't see this on here already so probably Extremely YMMV.

Locale Walmart had a few 3DS's (orginal not XL)  marked on clearance. Sticker said today only but someone there said it's been like that since black friday. They had 2 pink ones for $100 and I bought the black one they had for $80. I was shocked their sales usually suck.

Also had turtlebeach ps4 compatible COD ghost edition headphones for $50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely YMMV and probably specific to that one store.  I'm not in the market for a pink 3DS, but can you post which store for others that are interested?

Hmm...if you insist ;)

gU2Tw.gif

The Walmart in Cheboygan, Michigan. Looked like they are getting rid of old stock had an old sony ebook reader for $40 and an iriver I didn't check the price on.

I can take a pic of the one I bought later and there is a Sheboygan Wisconsin thats much bigger lol im sure they were referring to that town

I know my store doesn't have any of these out. Did you find them by asking for them or were they on display for that price?

They were by the wii u demo station. The pink one was $100.
Pic of the one I got. [attachment=10461:20141208_192217.jpg]

Damn that's a great price. If anyone is looking for a cheap 3DS, Nintendo sells refurbished ones with a 1-yr warranty for $95 on their website. I bought one a month ago and haven't had any complaints. 

bread's done
Back