3DS Amazon 20.00 "Zelda" 3DS Credit Expires 9-30-11

mrmagoo1974

CAGiversary!
Feedback
195 (100%)
To those of you who pre ordered your Legend of zelda Oricana of Time on amazon, you should have received a seperate email with a "thank you" stating that if you follow a special link to select games you can pick any one you want (out of that list) and they will take 20.00 off the game. This expires TOMORROW. I never took advantage of it. I just remembered it, thank God i still had the email i copy and pasted the URL and the cool thing is because i waited so long to take advantage of this, many of the titles are now BELOW 20.00 so when i checked out many of the games are 100% free. No tax, no nothing. I picked one of the nintendog games, not that i like them but out of the limited list, i already own the ones i wanted and i wanted to get an official nintendo game with this credit so then i get some club nintendo points :) Again if you are eligible for this and even if you dont want any of them, pick one that is under 20.00 and you will get it free. If your a club nintendo fam than pick one of the nintendog games, piliotwings, or any other official nintendo game then go ahead and ebay it.

I just wanted to give you all a heads up, especially if your anything like me and totally forgot about this promo.

Also for those of you eligible that might not have that email, i dont know if it will work, but this was the URL i copy and pasted:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000697631

Here is what the email looked like:

Thank you for purchasing "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D" from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned a $20 credit toward the purchase of a qualifying Nintendo 3DS game shipped and sold by Amazon.com until 9/30/2011. To redeem your reward, simply visit http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000697631, add a qualifying item shipped and sold by Amazon.com to your shopping cart, and the discount will be automatically applied.

The promotional credit must be used by September 30, 2011

Thanks for the reminder. Used it to get Pilotwings for free plus free Prime shipping. Had forgotten I needed to use this.

RagManX

Totally forgot about it as well. Thanks for the heads-up! Got Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, should be fun :).

I used mine last week on starfox. Remembered that they sent me email reminding me to use it and the email specifically listed starfox. Wound up being a hassle over live chat but eventually got it

I almost forgot as well; picked up Lego Pirates. I was going to get Pilotwings, but have no urge to play it at all, and Lego Pirates is pretty much the only game on the list that seemed to be alright besides Pilotwings (paid $7).

[quote name='maynardsnow']I used mine last week on starfox. Remembered that they sent me email reminding me to use it and the email specifically listed starfox. Wound up being a hassle over live chat but eventually got it[/QUOTE]

It didn't work on Star Fox for me, so I ended up using it on Ghost Recon the other day when it was $20.

I called Amazon and asked to use this credit on Starfox and the person that I talked to from Amazon was very accommodating.

I am usually on the ball about this stuff and I totally forgot about this. Thank you so much, Mr. Magoo! You're my hero of the day.

bread's done
Back