3DS Buy, Sell or Trade Thread

Have a choice of the 5 Club Nintendo games (Super Mario 3D Land, Star Fox 64 3D, Professor Layton, Freaky Forms, Art Academy).

Want 20 dollars paypal for any one.

Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have: Soul Hackers 3DS eshop download code (as in the full retail game as a download)

Want: $20 in 3DS card code, psn card code or amazon (in US $ currency please)

[quote name='ShyYoshi']Have: Soul Hackers 3DS eshop download code (as in the full retail game as a download)

Want: $20 in 3DS card code, psn card code or amazon (in US $ currency please)[/QUOTE]

might be intersted in it... can you download the game now or have to wait till tuesday

Have: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gateway to Infinity (Excellent condition, play once, PIN already used)
Want: $30 Paypal shipped

Have
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gateway to Infinity with no code 30 shipped first class
brain age 3ds 23 shipped first class
CODE OF princess 30 shipped first class or BEST OFFER
Heros of ruin 28 shipped first class or best offer

Want
offers if prices are too high

Have:

rk5404_th.jpg

3ds.gif
Adventure Time
newztq.gif
QuestionMark.gif

Paypal

Want:

Paypal
Amazon Gift Card
Mario Kart 7
New Super Mario Brothers 2
Vita games

Have
3ds cosmo black console. (like new no wear or scratches on 3ds or box.)

Want
Amazon gift cards ($20x6) plus shipping. (paypal 4.99)

Have:
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Brand New, sealed) [$27]

Want:
- PayPal or Amazon Payment (Not Amazon Gift card)
- 3DS Game (PM me your offer)

Have:

rk5404_th.jpg

3ds.gif
Adventure Time
newztq.gif
QuestionMark.gif

3ds.gif
Paper Mario Sticker Star
QuestionMark.gif

Paypal

Want:

Paypal
Amazon Gift Card
Mario Kart 7
Vita games

Have:

rk5404_th.jpg

3ds.gif
Adventure Time
newztq.gif
$17
3ds.gif
Paper Mario Sticker Star $21
Paypal

Want:

Paypal
Amazon Gift Card
Mario Kart 7
Vita games

All From Blu-ray

Silver Linings Playbook UV-$3
Itunes only-$3

django unchained itunes only-$2

Guilt Trip itunes only-$4

Broken City Itunes disc need code-$2.50

Have:

rk5404_th.jpg

3ds.gif
Paper Mario Sticker Star $20
Paypal

Want:

Paypal
Amazon Gift Card
Mario Kart 7
Vita games

Hey guys upgrading from 3ds to 3ds XL tomorrow so I want to sell my original cosmo black 3ds with charger. Looking for $110.00 shipped flat rate or send me an offer.

EDIT: 3ds is gone, thank you!

Kingdom Hearts 3Ds- $17 shipped
Super Street Fighter IV 3ds w/slip cover- $15 shipped

Have: Aqua Blue 3DS with original box and everything charger, AR cards etc. Comes with a like new detachable Nyko Power Grip, and a hori screen protector applied on the bottom screen.

Want: Paypal $120 + shipping or reasonable offer

Have: Amazon Payments or giftcard, Serve

Want:
3ds xl circle pad pro
Interested in most games (just got the system and Fire Emblem) for decent prices

Have:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black (It is actually new, I only turned it on to get the Ambassador Program Certificate so you get all Ambassador Program Games) everything else is untouched and new, complete with box, manual, everything

3DS Fire Emblem Awakening brand new sealed

Ambassador Games in this list:

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS_Ambassador_Program

Want:

I'd prefer to sell this together paypal $210 shipped. but i'd take offers just don't lowball.

Have: Devil Survivor Overclocked (Sealed), Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (Sealed), Soul Hackers (unsealed, with cardboard box and CD)
Want: $27 Amazon Gift Card or Payment (for Overclocked), $20 Amazon Gift Card or Payment (Re:Coded), $27 Amazon Gift Card or Payment (Soul Hackers)

Have

Mario 3D Land Digital Code and $12 paypal

Want

Retail DKCR 3DS.

OR

I'll sell Mario 3D Land Digital Code for $21 Amazon.

I do not kremember if i have a post in this thread or not. Its hard to check lfrom my mobile phone. So apologies if this is a second.

Im looking for 2 $20 pre paid card codes for 3ds us region . Or a single $40 card. I can pay via paypal. Pleasre pm me.

Have:
Red 3ds (sold)
Black 3ds - (Sold!)
New Super mario bros 2 (sold w/ red)
Black ops (sold w/ red)
Kirby adventure (sold w/ red)

Gone!

Looking to trade my Nintendo 3ds bundle here for a Nintendo 3DS XL bundle. I can also sell it to put money towards an XL. I am mainly looking to trade or sell this as a bundle, but can take off individual things if necessary.

I am including the following to divvy it out a bit more.

Included - Red Nintendo 3DS (W/ Black Rock Shooter decal), Nyko powergrip, Original Box with instructions and cradle, Complete copies of New Super Mario Bros 2, Luigis Mansion 2, and Super Mario 3D Land. Also included cart only of Mario Party DS, and Dragonquest IX. I can give you better images of the Black Rock Shooter skin if you are interested. (It also comes with the stylus, and can include the charger as well if necessary)

Image of everything is shown here - 

The 3DS itself is in good shape, well taken care of by me personally. The box is in ok condition with some nicks here and there. (If you want to know more detailed condition on anything, let me know.)

I am simply looking to trade this bundle for a 3DS XL, possibly with some things depending on different factors. If you are interested in this, let me know as I would really love to trade for one.

Looking to trade my Nintendo 3ds bundle here for a Nintendo 3DS XL bundle. I can also sell it to put money towards an XL. I am mainly looking to trade or sell this as a bundle, but can take off individual things if necessary.

I am including the following to divvy it out a bit more.

Included - Red Nintendo 3DS (W/ Black Rock Shooter decal), Nyko powergrip, Original Box with instructions and cradle, Complete copies of New Super Mario Bros 2, Luigis Mansion 2, and Super Mario 3D Land. Also included cart only of Mario Party DS, and Dragonquest IX. I can give you better images of the Black Rock Shooter skin if you are interested. (It also comes with the stylus, and can include the charger as well if necessary)

Image of everything is shown here -

The 3DS itself is in good shape, well taken care of by me personally. The box is in ok condition with some nicks here and there. (If you want to know more detailed condition on anything, let me know.)

I am simply looking to trade this bundle for a 3DS XL, possibly with some things depending on different factors. If you are interested in this, let me know as I would really love to trade for one.
should of listed price as well if you part it out

WTB 3DS XL, red or blue, NA version. Looking to pay ~$130 shipped. Minor external damage is ok, but scratches on the screen are unacceptable. Don't care about box, manuals, etc.

Willing to pay more depending on if games I'm interested in are included (any JRPG, Fire Emblem, Mario)

Can pay using either Paypal or Amazon Payments.

bread's done
Back