3DS deals?

SolidMetal

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to buy a 3DS and I know Target had them on sale about 2 weeks ago but now everything is full priced.

Know of any deals or upcoming deals? I'm so close to just buying it off Craigslist.

I'd hold out until E3 if you can at this point. Nintendo *may* announce an upgraded model. I'm in the market for one myself, but I can hold off for now.

I wish they would hurry up and release the ice white and cobalt blue ones in North America, but who knows if they ever even will.

According the the Target Clearance thread, some pink ones are on clearance for 84 or so. but this is YMMV.

There are deals here and there, but usually just a bonus with purchase instead of a lower price. Keep checking, you never know.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I'd hold out until E3 if you can at this point. Nintendo *may* announce an upgraded model. I'm in the market for one myself, but I can hold off for now.[/QUOTE]

See I'm not so sure that will happen. Atleast so I've been told that it might be another year before a "slicker" model.

[quote name='SolidMetal']See I'm not so sure that will happen. Atleast so I've been told that it might be another year before a "slicker" model.[/QUOTE]

Could be the case. Either way, if you've waited this long, what's another 45 days until E3?

[quote name='SolidMetal']See I'm not so sure that will happen. Atleast so I've been told that it might be another year before a "slicker" model.[/QUOTE]

time between ds systems (for US):
ds>ds lite - 2 years
dslite>dsi - 3 years
dsi>dsixl - 1 year
dsixl>3ds - 1 year

dslite and on they have always been released between March-June.

I've been on the fence since i passed on xmas deals but it seems like the 3ds lite (or whatever) will either be announced/released this summer or they'll just wait until next spring after the Wii U has made its mark.

Only a month 1/2 til E3 so I'm going to wait it out and if they say nothing about it it seems safe to say spring 2013.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I'd hold out until E3 if you can at this point. Nintendo *may* announce an upgraded model. I'm in the market for one myself, but I can hold off for now.[/QUOTE]

been saying that since last fall well been saying rumor is Nintendo is going to show a NEW handheld at E3.. 45 days and we shall know

i'm waiting. the only game i want is the new kingdom hearts thats going to be coming out later this year. i can't really seem to find any that catch my interest

[quote name='wingzero16']i'm waiting. the only game i want is the new kingdom hearts thats going to be coming out later this year. i can't really seem to find any that catch my interest[/QUOTE]
Well that's why I really want it...

true its going to be awhile before that game comes out. I'd just pick up the world ends with you. and play that. by the time Kingdom Hearts 3D comes out it will probably have a special edition it comes out with. wait a while cause i'm sure the price will drop again by the time the game comes out

I would wait until e3 at least. We already know the WiiU is being released this year. Nintendo in the past released the DS Lite the same year they launched the Wii. So we might get a 3DS revision slightly earlier than usual.

The best time to buy a 3DS would probably be during the holidays.

Target offered a $60 gift card for the 3DS.
Best Buy offered a $50 gift card for the 3DS.
Toys R Us sold the black 3DS on eBay for $120.
Texas Chain HEB sold the 3DS for $99.

^All those deals were during the holiday season last year, just imagine what will be offered this year.:hot:

^ For this holiday season, I just hope they have a new special edition for us. Japan already has 15 released/planned, and they also have two standard colors not even released here.

SummaryImage.jpg

bread's done
Back