3DS - Devil Survivor Overclocked (reprinted and on sale!) - $29.99 (sold out!)

Are you sure there was a reprint? I haven't seen any confirmation of that online. Based on how just about everywhere was OOS within a couple weeks of release, I suspected that there might have been supply chain/distribution issues from the start.

Never got a 3DS, but really enjoyed it for DS. Story is interesting and compels you through it. You have a decent amount of freedom in the story (you can't see everything in 1 play through and decision effect everything from team layout to basically a full on fail ending).

for a strategy/card(like) game its one of the funnest I've played. it has elements of collecting, leveling up, fusion. The gameplay is fun and you can personalize almost every aspect of your squad (tactics wise at least, no hats). 4 characters at a time with full skill customization, each with 2 added monsters that greatly effect how the unit will play.

One of my favorite handhelds (you can duck in and out easily so good for quick sessions and robust enough for lengthy ones.)

It figures that I JUST bought this for $35 used last week at Gamestop. I searched all over and found a complete copy. Sigh... I'm too far in now to return it.

This was a fantastic game. Great mix of strategy and traditional J-RPG elements. And the choices you make actually matter (gasp).

Awesome. I was sad after I sold my DS version, and then sad again that the 3DS version went out of print. Now my sadness can finally end!

Sweet! I was finally considering picking this up last week when I noticed it was only available at ridiculous prices. Picked one up now. Thanks, OP.

Caved and bought it. I got an extra 10% off due to a Kindle Special Offer I had, so I figured $27 for another reason to pick up my 3DS would be worth it. Plus, I love the SMT series, so this should be great.

Crap. I don't have a 3DS *yet* but this one of the games I would get outside of Mario Kart for it, so hoping this is still around once my gaming credit from November starts to roll in...

[quote name='dallow']Was out of print for a while and now it's back. Don't pay high prices anymore.

On sale as part of the Amazon Halloween sale for $29.99!

289 in stock as of this posting.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I09286

Edit: Down to 88![/QUOTE]

Down to 79. lol.

Well good news for Atlus, I doubt they will leave profits unturned and this will get reprinted enough times. This isn't the Atlus of old.

If I had the money I would definitely get it. Damn my budget to hell!

Damn, didn't know this game was so rare/sought after. I didn't even know the first printing signed up. I was able to use my Amazon Rewards points to get it for free, wooo!

Very rarely do I purchase a game over $15 bucks. I will put the money down on this though because I loved the first one (paid 30 as well) and I love Atlas. Thanks for the deal!

Crap, Devil Survivor 2 is in my Gold Box, but not this. I may just have to shell out the full price...

grabbin 2. I bought 2 at gamestop this month for 40 bucks each. I'll return those and keep these. Question though: as someone else asked: are you sure theres a reprint? I hadn't heard anything about that at all. And if there is im curious if theres any difference from the first print. maybe i'll return the Amazon ones to gamestop

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, if I had known this was hard to get, I would've been taking advantage of desperate folks. This never left the store shelves around here.

Ordered one, I need something to play on my 3DS. Plus, I didn't want to regret it if this does become hard to find. Either way, down to 28!

was in my gold box so i snagged it for 30.77 total. funny thing is i just paid 34 other day at gamestop used so ill return that to them.

Thanks OP I went ahead and picked up one. Looks like I knocked it under 10 copies in stock man this one is going fast. Without confirmation of a true reprint and the price being $10 cheaper than its release price this is a no-brainer thanks!

I think I got the last one. Showed 1 quantity in my cart after typing 999 in.

EDIT: Guess not... 5 left! .... GONE! Back in Stock October 31.

[quote name='monkeyz']Thanks OP I went ahead and picked up one. Looks like I knocked it under 10 copies in stock man this one is going fast. Without confirmation of a true reprint and the price being $10 cheaper than its release price this is a no-brainer thanks![/QUOTE]

Exactly why I ordered!

just added it to my cart, and then bam "sorry, the game is no longer available from the seller you selected" lame!

i can guarantee you its prolly not a reprint. atlus does this every year around holiday into early october. the games they just released for the year they keep a small stock they send to amazon for their halloween super sales. look at persona psp boxset i got it this time last year for 20$ half off the original and now its stupid rare. most atlus games hold value or go way up. i dont think ive seen a single atlus rpg in a clearance bin cheap(unless its like target or sears pushing out last stock)

[quote name='gauu']i can guarantee you its prolly not a reprint. atlus does this every year around holiday into early october. the games they just released for the year they keep a small stock they send to amazon for their halloween super sales. look at persona psp boxset i got it this time last year for 20$ half off the original and now its stupid rare. most atlus games hold value or go way up. i dont think ive seen a single atlus rpg in a clearance bin cheap(unless its like target or sears pushing out last stock)[/QUOTE]
Really, Persona PSP is rare? >:| I passed on a copy at TRU for $20 last summer.

Why would Atlus keep a small stock to sell at a discount, if they could have sold them at full price instantly?

Edit: conversely, why would there only be 300ish copies total for sale on Amazon all of a sudden after nearly 2 months

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Optical']Really, Persona PSP is rare? >:| I passed on a copy at TRU for $20 last summer.[/QUOTE]

yeah i snagged 3 last year on amazon for $20 and actually just last week flipped all 3 on ebay for 50-65, not great, but made $100 profit

bread's done
Back