3DS/DS games sales/price cuts @ Target/Target.com

these are awful. target considers$20 for pilot wings and $35 for mario 3d land from 2012 clearance prices. i got the former for $5 -THATS a clearance price - at Best Buy 4 months ago and the latter for the same price on launch day a year ago. target fails

I found this

(Add "http" before the beginning colon, says new users cant post links)

://www.target.com/c/games-nintendo-3ds-video/-/N-5xfno#navigation=true&viewType=medium&sortBy=bestselling&minPrice=from&maxPrice=to&isleaf=true&navigationPath=5xfno&parentCategoryId=9958023&facetedValue=/-/N-5xfnoZ5tdv2&RatingFacet=0&categoryId=15004

[quote name='availablewaif48']Not exactly great price cuts[/QUOTE]

I agree, although a couple dollars do help.
wins

[quote name='w00dm4n']the blg blue sexy hedgehog is hiding...
Might have to go to the store to fine him.[/quote]

Dinsdale...
Dinsdale!

[quote name='fac ownage']these are awful. target considers$20 for pilot wings and $35 for mario 3d land from 2012 clearance prices. i got the former for $5 -THATS a clearance price - at Best Buy 4 months ago and the latter for the same price on launch day a year ago. target fails[/QUOTE]

Maybe I can't see it cause I'm on mobile, but where is it insinuated that these are clearance games?

Yeah, I don't see Sonic Gen, also it's weird that Target is using the Japanese box art for Super Mario 64 DS, a game that was released back in 2004, you'd think that they could use the American box art by now? lol

[quote name='bappt']That's the old game. The new one is "A New Beginning." This one was a port of the DS version.[/QUOTE]

Have you played both of them? My store has 2 left and I was thinking about picking up one to flip on a trading site, and maybe the other for myself. I want to get new beginning eventually. Is this one decent or should I just hold off for a New Beginning sale?

[quote name='fac ownage']these are awful. target considers$20 for pilot wings and $35 for mario 3d land from 2012 clearance prices. i got the former for $5 -THATS a clearance price - at Best Buy 4 months ago and the latter for the same price on launch day a year ago. target fails[/QUOTE]
ya because Nintendo drops the prices of there games so frequently and fast. Specifically their mario games...

exhibit A:
http://www.amazon.com/Mario-Kart-DS...=UTF8&qid=1361670981&sr=1-3&keywords=mario+64

exhibit B:
http://www.amazon.com/New-Super-Mario-Bros-Nintendo-DS/dp/B000ERVMI8/ref=pd_sim_vg_1

exhibit C:
http://www.amazon.com/New-Super-Mario-Bros-Wii-Nintendo/dp/B002BRZ9G0/ref=pd_sim_vg_3

I'm not saying this is a great deal, but for someone looking to pick up Mario 3D Land, its probably one of the better options you will have in the next few weeks/months unless a B1G1 or something similar pops up.

[quote name='chris100185']Have you played both of them? My store has 2 left and I was thinking about picking up one to flip on a trading site, and maybe the other for myself. I want to get new beginning eventually. Is this one decent or should I just hold off for a New Beginning sale?[/QUOTE]

Tale of Two Towns is pretty awful/mediocre. A New Beginning is a fantastic Harvest Moon game. It's worth waiting/a few extra dollars.

ya.. im in the same boat as some of you. Those links dont show crap and i dont see any real sale/clearance items.

I did see Petz Fantasy: Moonlight Magic for $10.. which is ok i guess. May get that for my niece. Targets websites pretty terrible. Cant seem to find any real clearance/sale sectipon

[quote name='inbetweenphase']Tale of Two Towns is pretty awful/mediocre. A New Beginning is a fantastic Harvest Moon game. It's worth waiting/a few extra dollars.[/QUOTE]

Everything I've heard and read (which is quite a bit as I'm looking forward to another Harvest Moon game) leads me to agree with this statement.

Is HM: Tale of Two Cities the worst of the HMs? It's the only one I tried and really disliked it. I mean I've played and liked things like Dog Island and MySims (orig), but maybe Tales of Two Cities is like MySims Kingdom where all the fun is gone.

bread's done
Back