3DS eShop Deals - 3/28: Natsume Sale/Resident Evil/Sega 3D Classics Sales, $10 EOU, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Here's your one-stop thread for all of the newest deals for 3DS eShop games.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET on the day listed.

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Some of the links below offer this.

On Sale

3D After Burner II - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Ecco the Dolphin - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Game Collection - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 3/31

3D Gunstar Heroes - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Outrun - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Space Harrier - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage 2 - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Super Hang-On - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

4 Elements - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

A-Train 3D: City Simulator - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Aqua Moto Racing 3D - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - $4.99 - 83% Off - Ends 4/18

Azada - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 6/30

Azure Striker Gunvolt - $9.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/1

Big Hero 6 Battle in the Bay - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Brave Tank Hero - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Castle Conqueror Defender - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/4
Crazy Kangaroo - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Darts Up 3D - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/21

Disney Frozen: Olaf’s Quest - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Epic Word Search Collection - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Escape From Zombie City - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/4

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4

Fantasy Pirates - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/7

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Glory of Generals: The Pacific - $3.99 - 42% Off - Ends 3/31

Goosebumps: The Game - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/18

Gotcha Racing - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: The Tale of Two Towns - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Hazumi - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Hidden Expedition Titanic - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Hometown Story - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Japanese Rail Sim 3D Journey in Suburbs #1 - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 4/14

Jewel Quest 4 Heritage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Jewel Quest 6: The Sapphire Dragon - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 6/30

Johnny's Payday Panic - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

League of Heroes - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 48% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Luxor - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Monster Shooter - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds - $4.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Owners of Mutant Mudds Only

Mystery Case Files Dire Grove - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Ninja Battle Heroes - $2.10 - 29% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31 - Cross Buy

Parking Star 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Pick-A-Gem - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Pix3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Quell Reflect - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rage of the Gladiator - $2.99 - 57% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing 3D Paradise Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing Paradise 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Resident Evil Revelations - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Runny Egg - $1.39 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rytmik Ultimate - $9.99 - 44% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Agent Files: Miami - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Mysteries in New York - $2.99 - Ends 6/30

Smash Cat Heroes - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Soccer Up 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/21

Soccer Up Online - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/31

SpongeBob HeroPants - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

Stella Glow - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4 

Toys vs Monsters - $0.99 - 75% Off - Ends 4/7

Van Helsing sniper Zx100 - $2.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/7

Yumi's Odd Odyssey - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cross Buy Games
Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99 - Opposing Platform's Code on Receipt
OlliOlli - $9.99
Woah Dave! - $4.99
Xeodrifter - $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like maybe you don't fully understand how the American economy works. Tiny production runs aren't nearly as cheap or easy as you seem to believe, and have very slim profit margins even when you charge ridiculous prices for them.
Have you looked at their shop lately? http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/home/themeID.1944700

Almost everything they have is garbage, and being offered at a discount. This shop has been ran this way for as long as I can remember. They have a fight stick bag that is normally $70 dollars, and is now discounted to $10.

What is there to understand? They release "crap", no one buys it, they discount it, loose money and then complain they can't afford to release a physical version of DD. If I'm out of line, so be it, but I really don't see that being the case.

"N" did the same crap with their lame 3D classics line-up. They ported crap games, spent zero effort in doing them, and then complained they didn't sale and they would discontinue their efforts. Of course they failed, who the hell wanted "Urban Champion 3D"? Now let's look at SEGA and their 3D line-up. They put forth tons of effort, and it shows in the final product and they are moving on to wave 3 of these classics games in 3D. Why? Because they sale, and are great.

Capcom of Japan has tons of e-capcom Limited Edition items that are awesome(produced in very small qty), and they sell out each time. We get the complete opposite, they print tons, and they fail and go one sale. Where is the American economics at work? All I see is a company failing at delivering basic consumer needs, and their current financial situation shows just that.

Have you looked at their shop lately? http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/home/themeID.1944700

Almost everything they have is garbage, and being offered at a discount. This shop has been ran this way for as long as I can remember. They have a fight stick bag that is normally $70 dollars, and is now discounted to $10.

What is there to understand? They release "crap", no one buys it, they discount it, loose money and then complain they can't afford to release a physical version of DD. If I'm out of line, so be it, but I really don't see that being the case.

"N" did the same crap with their lame 3D classics line-up. They ported crap games, spent zero effort in doing them, and then complained they didn't sale and they would discontinue their efforts. Of course they failed, who the hell wanted "Urban Champion 3D"? Now let's look at SEGA and their 3D line-up. They put forth tons of effort, and it shows in the final product and they are moving on to wave 3 of these classics games in 3D. Why? Because they sale, and are great.

Capcom of Japan has tons of e-capcom Limited Edition items that are awesome(produced in very small qty), and they sell out each time. We get the complete opposite, they print tons, and they fail and go one sale. Where is the American economics at work? All I see is a company failing at delivering basic consumer needs, and their current financial situation shows just that.
I'm not saying that Capcom's US merchandising department is good. I'm saying that making a print run of 500 copies of Dual Destinies, or of any game, even if they charged $200 apiece for copies, would not have made Capcom's US division enough money to justify diverting those resources. The American marketplace, unlike Japan, doesn't really have an existing infrastructure to make appealing to superfine niches profitable; American consumers are not accustomed to paying premiums in order to get their fill of superfine niches; and American companies are not interested in making slim profits so much as they're interested in growth. Even if they were interested solely in making a few bucks, a company's resources are not infinite—regardless of whether they could make a small profit on doing a tiny print run of Dual Destinies, the resources required to do so could be put to more profitable use elsewhere.

How companies choose to release games is a much more complicated process than one of simply supplying what's demanded, and it depends a lot on predicting how a volatile and unpredictable market will react; there's a reason why internet petitions for game releases generally go unheeded, and it's not (just) that companies are jerks. Was Capcom right in their predictions for how well a physical DD would sell? I certainly don't know. But it was a significant risk that they chose not to take, one which has nothing to do with what fluff their merchandising department decided to attempt to sell.

I agree man, even though Urban Champion is one of the first fighting games, it is a piece of shit and doesn't hold up, even by 1992 standards.

I went a little nuts buying things to make sure I had enough CN coins to get Gold and another free game.

Picked up: Xeodrifter, Gunman Clive, Mighty Gunvolt, and Super Mario Land 2.

Got Super Mario Land free with CN coins.

Also remembered I had a code for the free Famicom theme which looks and sounds awesome!

Picked up Moon and the season pass as it was on sale, you get CN coins for it if anyone cares.  I did as it should push me over 200 and another free game.

I used to check the press.nintendo.com site to see the recent press releases of weekly eshop additions and other news, but now they've changed the site and those aren't on the homepage for guests. What other site can i go to that posts those exact press releases? Thanks.

I used to check the press.nintendo.com site to see the recent press releases of weekly eshop additions and other news, but now they've changed the site and those aren't on the homepage for guests. What other site can i go to that posts those exact press releases? Thanks.
Same here, now I check GoNintendo for the eShop press releases.

Nintendolife.com

I think GoNintendo might also.

I hope no one here missed out on that Shantae & the Pirate's Curse sale. I just beat it and...whoa, what a ride. The perfect version of a Metroid-light with great dialogue, extremely diverse enemies and challenges, tight gameplay, and awesome upgrades/powers. It took 8 hours to beat while smelling most of the roses. For $15, that's way more than I can ask for.

At this point, I'm looking to grab the Moon Chronicles episode 1 & season; good idea? I'm also looking for my first Shin Megami game. Which one is best for me to start with? I'm not a huge JRPG fan but I love Persona 4 Golden and more action/timing based stuff. I dont mind inventory and party management so long as it's not too painstakingly deep.

Here are the new deals for today:

3D Game Collection - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 4/9

Funfair Party Games - $6.99 - 12% Off - Ends 4/9

Murder on the Titanic - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/9

Snow Moto Racing 3D - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/2

Ending Soon:

AeternoBlade - $4.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/27

Angry Bunnies - $3.99 - 55% Off - Ends 3/31

Bubble Pop World - $1.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/30

Code of Princess - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Zen Kids - $1.79 - 55% Off - Ends 3/31

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $17.99 - 55% Off - Ends 3/30

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/30

Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

[SIZE=14.2857141494751px]My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $1.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31[/SIZE]

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/30

New Releases:

Jet Dog - $7.99

LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin - $29.99

My Pet School 3D - $19.99

Titanic Mystery - $4.99

Updates:

Ironfall Invasion Update Ver. 1.1

At this point, I'm looking to grab the Moon Chronicles episode 1 & season; good idea?
If you have either a circle pad pro or new 3ds, then yes. That second analog stick support is a big plus to the eshop game. Otherwise, I'd just get the Moon ds cart at gamestop.

Although, after playing the first chapter, I realized that the c stick on the new 3ds gets slippery easily and I couldn't move the camera at all.

wow  are they insane 

Excave  4.99 did not sell that well  and is very short. i look at the list of games coming out. Excave 2    10 bucks.  Double the the amount of part 1.  Part 1 wasnt worth 5   part 2  for  10  LOL and they release it    5 days before  

Etrian Mystery Dungeon  lol  

Yeah, that was an A$$ move on Capcom's part.They sale the absolute worst garbage on their shop, and most of it doesn't sale, and they mark it to half off and loose money. Now a cart version of DD limited to 500, 1000, or more would have SOLD OUT! They had a Street Fighter Chess set at $300 and limited to 5000 worldwide, really? I'm a HUGE SF fan, and I had no interest in paying that much for a chess set. Who the hell did they think would buy that? Who ever green lit that should have lost his job.

But then EVERYONE begged them for a physical DD, LE or otherwise and they couldn't be bothered. This is why they now suck, and the games fans want, they don't make, and the games they do make suck, or have been filled with crap DLC.

That chess set limited to 100 would have been great, even 500 worldwide would have been cool, but 5000? It was half off at some point, as they couldn't give them away. I'm always amazed how these companies self destruct over time. It's like Iwata over at "N" living in a bubble and is constantly surprised by EVERYTHING that happens in the real world. Hell, just read anywhere any time, and you'll know what's hot and whats not.

Who the fuck runs these online shops are absolutely clueless.
Nintendo has strict minimum order quantities on carts/discs and I can tell you first hand that a print run of 2,000 or less is not possible.

Nintendo has strict minimum order quantities on carts/discs and I can tell you first hand that a print run of 2,000 or less is not possible.
Their minimum is 6000, or at least it was on the DS. Are you telling me Capcom cant order 6000 and sell them through some limited promotion? Diamond trust of London was a KS project and he sold carts at 30 a pop and made it work. How hard is it for Capcom, "N", Konami or anyone else to take preorders for the amount of units they need, and simply state if they don't reach the minimum, the game wont be produced.

Then if they don't reach the number needed, fans only have themselves to blame. It seems pretty easy to me. The same way a handful of gifted coders can translate AAI2, when Capcom has tons more resources, and yet again, couldn't be bothered.

I wish people would stop making excuses for these companies. There is so much that can be done now by such small groups of dedicated individuals, and we all know better than to believe the BS they spout at the BIG business side of things.

Their minimum is 6000, or at least it was on the DS. Are you telling me Capcom cant order 6000 and sell them through some limited promotion? Diamond trust of London was a KS project and he sold carts at 30 a pop and made it work. How hard is it for Capcom, "N", Konami or anyone else to take preorders for the amount of units they need, and simply state if they don't reach the minimum, the game wont be produced.

Then if they don't reach the number needed, fans only have themselves to blame. It seems pretty easy to me. The same way a handful of gifted coders can translate AAI2, when Capcom has tons more resources, and yet again, couldn't be bothered.

I wish people would stop making excuses for these companies. There is so much that can be done now by such small groups of dedicated individuals, and we all know better than to believe the BS they spout at the BIG business side of things.
A company's resources are not infinite—regardless of whether they could make a small profit on doing a tiny print run of Dual Destinies, the resources required to do so could be put to more profitable use elsewhere.
How [large] companies choose to release games is a much more complicated process than one of simply supplying what's demanded.
Would you like to keep playing this game?

Thanks for the reminder on PW, I ended up picking it up this morning around 4am. Been playing it at work, the presentation is amazing. With that being said, if Capcom ever release a cart base. I will be double dipping!

Yeah I was just starting to run low. Time to pick up another $50 card.
Apologies for what may be a dumb question, but I have a MM new 3DSXL coming in, and it's my first Nintendo system since the original Wii. Are there specific WiiU vs. 3DS cards, or is one card good for either estore?

Thanks

Apologies for what may be a dumb question, but I have a MM new 3DSXL coming in, and it's my first Nintendo system since the original Wii. Are there specific WiiU vs. 3DS cards, or is one card good for either estore?

Thanks
It works for either eShop with the cross-platform eShop wallet.

DAMN!

I was playing through the Etrian Odessey 4 demo to see if it caught me. It lets you play up to level 10, which amounts to a few solid hours of gameplay. It then lets you transfer your game to the full version upon purchasing it.

Well, turns out that yesterday I got so addicted to the demo that I totally forgot that the sale ended at noon!!! I reached level 8 and then went to the eShop (literally checking it a few hours earlier that morning) only to find it back up at $30.

Oh well, guess I'll have to wait. Maybe I'll start fresh with a brand new party while I wait. They really need to stop scattering all these sales around. Wish it was Nintendo-based, not developer-based. It's a chore just keeping track of all of them.

[quote name="UcanSUKtheFAC" post="12606982" timestamp="1427816333"]DAMN!

I was playing through the Etrian Odessey 4 demo to see if it caught me. It lets you play up to level 10, which amounts to a few solid hours of gameplay. It then lets you transfer your game to the full version upon purchasing it.

Well, turns out that yesterday I got so addicted to the demo that I totally forgot that the sale ended at noon!!! I reached level 8 and then went to the eShop (literally checking it a few hours earlier that morning) only to find it back up at $30.

Oh well, guess I'll have to wait. Maybe I'll start fresh with a brand new party while I wait. They really need to stop scattering all these sales around. Wish it was Nintendo-based, not developer-based. It's a chore just keeping track of all of them.[/quote]
I feel like it's on sale every other week, so you shouldn't have to wait long.

Wish it was Nintendo-based, not developer-based. It's a chore just keeping track of all of them.
If you're referring to the decision to put things on sale, {a} I'm not sure how that would actually help, {b} every other digital storefront does it the same way, and {c} if Ninty were calling the shots, we'd never get any sales.

[quote name="slidecage" post="12607395" timestamp="1427824597"]doubt anyone would need more then a 64. got a 32 and got tons of room[/quote]
True. It was a good price for the card though, and I wasn't thinking about the 3ds when I posted the price match.

If you're referring to the decision to put things on sale, {a} I'm not sure how that would actually help, {b} every other digital storefront does it the same way, and {c} if Ninty were calling the shots, we'd never get any sales.
not generally. The PSN and XBL have weekly sales. Nintendo puts on developer sales that seem to start and end on random dates. I already mentioned how it could help...it's kind of obvious - what's easier to keep track of, one sale or three simultaneous ones?

The Binding of Isaac is coming to the New Nintendo 3DS via the eShop in a few weeks, so there's another New 3DS exclusive game:

gallery_1032_4755_36531.jpg

New Free-to-Play Pokemon game coming to 3DS eShop:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/583395293418270721

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/583396193599823872

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/583396367801847810

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/583396910154653697

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge is out in June for 3DS and Wii U and supports Cross Buy.

Anyone else find it kind of scummy that Nintendo is targeting kids with these free to play Pokemon games?  My girlfriend's son blew what little balance he had left on his eshop account on Pokemon Shuffle before I installed some sense into him about not wasting money like that.

Anyone else find it kind of scummy that Nintendo is targeting kids with these free to play Pokemon games? My girlfriend's son blew what little balance he had left on his eshop account on Pokemon Shuffle before I knocked some sense into him about not wasting money like that.
That and how they're pumping out Amiibos for everything now (as expected) are definitely turning me off quickly.

Anyone else find it kind of scummy that Nintendo is targeting kids with these free to play Pokemon games? My girlfriend's son blew what little balance he had left on his eshop account on Pokemon Shuffle before I knocked some sense into him about not wasting money like that.
I've always thought those games were scummy, hearing stories of kid's on their parent's smartphones racking up hundreds of dollars, but I find it especially scummy coming from Nintendo.

Crap, the week is halfway gone and I still haven't reloaded on Eshop credit at Best Buy.  In case people don't know, they are 10% off this week and they give double bonus points if you are a GCU member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back