3DS eShop Deals - 3/28: Natsume Sale/Resident Evil/Sega 3D Classics Sales, $10 EOU, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Here's your one-stop thread for all of the newest deals for 3DS eShop games.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET on the day listed.

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Some of the links below offer this.

On Sale

3D After Burner II - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Ecco the Dolphin - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Game Collection - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 3/31

3D Gunstar Heroes - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Outrun - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Space Harrier - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Streets of Rage 2 - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

3D Super Hang-On - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/4

4 Elements - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

A-Train 3D: City Simulator - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Aqua Moto Racing 3D - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - $4.99 - 83% Off - Ends 4/18

Azada - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 6/30

Azure Striker Gunvolt - $9.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/1

Big Hero 6 Battle in the Bay - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Brave Tank Hero - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Castle Conqueror Defender - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/4
Crazy Kangaroo - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Darts Up 3D - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/21

Disney Frozen: Olaf’s Quest - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/18

Epic Word Search Collection - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Escape From Zombie City - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/4

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4

Fantasy Pirates - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 4/7

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Glory of Generals: The Pacific - $3.99 - 42% Off - Ends 3/31

Goosebumps: The Game - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/18

Gotcha Racing - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Harvest Moon 3D: The Tale of Two Towns - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Hazumi - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Hidden Expedition Titanic - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Hometown Story - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Japanese Rail Sim 3D Journey in Suburbs #1 - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Jett Rocket II: The Wrath of Taikai - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 4/14

Jewel Quest 4 Heritage - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Jewel Quest 6: The Sapphire Dragon - $4.99 - 16% Off - Ends 6/30

Johnny's Payday Panic - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

League of Heroes - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 48% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Luxor - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Monster Shooter - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds - $4.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Owners of Mutant Mudds Only

Mystery Case Files Dire Grove - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst - $3.99 - 33% Off - Ends 6/30

Ninja Battle Heroes - $2.10 - 29% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31 - Cross Buy

Parking Star 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Pick-A-Gem - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Pix3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Quell Reflect - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rage of the Gladiator - $2.99 - 57% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing 3D Paradise Mini - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Reel Fishing Paradise 3D - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Resident Evil Revelations - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Runny Egg - $1.39 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Rytmik Ultimate - $9.99 - 44% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Agent Files: Miami - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Secret Mysteries in New York - $2.99 - Ends 6/30

Smash Cat Heroes - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Soccer Up 3D - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 4/21

Soccer Up Online - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D - $1.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition - $0.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/31

SpongeBob HeroPants - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $9.99 - 67% Off - Ends 3/30

Stella Glow - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/4 

Toys vs Monsters - $0.99 - 75% Off - Ends 4/7

Van Helsing sniper Zx100 - $2.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/7

Yumi's Odd Odyssey - $9.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cross Buy Games
Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99 - Opposing Platform's Code on Receipt
OlliOlli - $9.99
Woah Dave! - $4.99
Xeodrifter - $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Nintendo recently unveiled a patent for the NX that has it relying on a card based data entry instead of Blu-ray discs. Presumably, if this is indeed how the NX will take physical games then it wouldn't surprise me if it takes DS and 3DS games as well, especially since the 3DS install base is far, far bigger than the Wii U's.

The big rumor that sprang up about a year ago is that they would bring back the tablet controller and actually make it a real tablet, as in being able to play the games on the go.

Take both of these with a grain of salt, since, again, nothing outside of the actual name "Nintendo NX" has been announced.

BTW, I still have a DSi. Main reason I still have it is actually Photo Dojo. Don't wanna transfer the game and lose all the people I turned into fighters.

But seriously, Ikeda, you were the only person who bought anything in the DSi family. Do you keep it in a box with your Nokia N-Gage? :D
I was also, briefly, a mod for a site DSiFanboy. I was all like "This is the future" and then Nintendo was like "Introducing the 3DS" and I was like FML. But as with everything, they innovated something with each iteration. Learned some things. And to be brutally fair, I hacked the crap outta that thing like my PSP. I don't think there was much I couldn't play on it at the time.

Ikeda, did they ever hack DSiware to be piratable? If memory serves that was the last frontier of DS hacking. There wasn't much hugely worth it (Except for people lured by the mystique of Shantae:RR because the only way to know it was mediocre was to play the piece of crap. Of course, saying that, my 3DS DSiware memory is absolutely full so...)

Does anybody know if the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies DLC "Turnabout Reclaimed" has ever been discounted? I bought the game during the last Capcom 3DS sale, but I did not pick that DLC up then. If any CAG's have played the DLC and have any opinions on it, I am also curious to hear them. I really enjoyed the Phoenix Wright games I played on DS, but I have not played the 3DS one yet.
The DLC is very good. It feels a bit like it was cut from the main game (A bit, the game still has the usual 4.5 cases and if you went and tallied gameplay time and word count everyone would just scroll to the next post and tut tut at your loserdom before you made your point.) but it is a very good case. If they cut out Case 2 from Dual Destinies and replaced it with the DLC case, DD would have no bad cases.

I don't think any 3DS DLC has ever had a sale price apart from Fatlus doing the time limited freebies with EMD and EO2U... and the costume pack from AA5, now that I think about it. From a layperson's eye, I don't think Nintendo's shop system is set up to do DLC sales any justice at all. How would word even get out? You can only shop for DLC from within the game, going to the shop, which is like 30 seconds.

I figured out how Picross e6 managed to offer 300+ puzzles compared to the previous games being a bit over half of that, which is that the Mega Picross puzzles feature many of the same puzzles as the regular Picross mode. Half of the fun of completing those Picross puzzles is trying to figure out what picture you're putting together while figuring out the puzzle, so going through the list of Mega Picross puzzles is a bit of a buzzkill. Still, I've got about 70 puzzles to go and I've spent over 26 hours in the game. I'd like to see an e7 that has more of a focus on 20x15 puzzles since they tend to do more landmark or landscape style puzzles with them that are a nice break from the typical Picross puzzle.

love to find a cheap  DSI xl somewhere so i could play the  gba games on it, though i  doubt i would pay more then 20 to 25 for one... since the GBA i would want  probally cost a good penny today

edit did the XL  ever take the  GBA or was that only the normal  DSI 

Ikeda, did they ever hack DSiware to be piratable? If memory serves that was the last frontier of DS hacking. There wasn't much hugely worth it (Except for people lured by the mystique of Shantae:RR because the only way to know it was mediocre was to play the piece of crap. Of course, saying that, my 3DS DSiware memory is absolutely full so...)
It was all flashcarts and booting from there. But yea, it was pretty decent. Had its own OS that booted into roms and whatnot. I wanna say there were 2 companies... R4 and A-something that put the cards out. I'll have to dig as I've still got them somewhere.

Edit: Acekard is the one in my desk.

[quote name="slidecage" post="12885200" timestamp="1440549772"]love to find a cheap DSI xl somewhere so i could play the gba games on it, though i doubt i would pay more then 20 to 25 for one... since the GBA i would want probally cost a good penny today

edit did the XL ever take the GBA or was that only the normal DSI [/quote]

DSi didn't accept GBA cartridges at all.

love to find a cheap DSI xl somewhere so i could play the gba games on it, though i doubt i would pay more then 20 to 25 for one... since the GBA i would want probally cost a good penny today

edit did the XL ever take the GBA or was that only the normal DSI
You want a DS phat, or DS lite

Speaking of all the NX talk, I had a thought the other day... Have they actually said it's going to be a full-blown home console that's an upgrade over WiiU? I could totally see them releasing a PSTV type thing that's supports all VC games as well as all DS/3DS carts.

It'd be lame, I know, just something I had thought up with the rumors about it being digital only and having card slots.

It was all flashcarts and booting from there. But yea, it was pretty decent. Had its own OS that booted into roms and whatnot. I wanna say there were 2 companies... R4 and A-something that put the cards out. I'll have to dig as I've still got them somewhere.

Edit: Acekard is the one in my desk.
I have loads of flashcarts but I've never seen one that could actually pirate the DDL DSi shop games. And I don't know of even a single reason to own a DSi if you didn't want DSiware shop games.

The latest Flashcart I have actually has a GBA emulator on board. I won't get rid of my GBA quite yet (Warioware Twisted, Drill Dozer, Double Dragon Advance, all still magnificent.) but it means you don't need a slot 2 cart or anything to play your GBA collection.

Speaking of all the NX talk, I had a thought the other day... Have they actually said it's going to be a full-blown home console that's an upgrade over WiiU? I could totally see them releasing a PSTV type thing that's supports all VC games as well as all DS/3DS carts.

It'd be lame, I know, just something I had thought up with the rumors about it being digital only and having card slots.
All we know is that the codename is NX and that Nintendo filed a patent for a console that uses cards instead of discs. Everything else is heresay.

I have loads of flashcarts but I've never seen one that could actually pirate the DDL DSi shop games. And I don't know of even a single reason to own a DSi if you didn't want DSiware shop games.

The latest Flashcart I have actually has a GBA emulator on board. I won't get rid of my GBA quite yet (Warioware Twisted, Drill Dozer, Double Dragon Advance, all still magnificent.) but it means you don't need a slot 2 cart or anything to play your GBA collection.
Warioware Twisted and Drill Dozer I'm aware of, but Double Dragon Advance was good uh? I'll have to look in to that one. Drill Dozer was possibly at the top of my GBA list, great game that no one played. I'm still hoping too see a sequel at some point, but that's a pipe dream more than anything. LOL

Here's the archive of Atlus' Legend of Legacy stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDbJ7VxXm84

Please keep the piracy/flashcart talk out of this thread, and probably CAG in general.

Here's the archive of Atlus' Legend of Legacy stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDbJ7VxXm84

Please keep the piracy/flashcart talk out of this thread, and probably CAG in general.
very nice looking game

first time ever i think i seen a Hardcover book with a 3ds game

Pre-order Bonus: Art Book and Soundtrack
Available in the Launch Edition of "The Legend of Legacy" on Nintendo 3DS, the 40-page Hardcover Art book and 10-track Soundtrack CD offers a

The DLC is very good. It feels a bit like it was cut from the main game (A bit, the game still has the usual 4.5 cases and if you went and tallied gameplay time and word count everyone would just scroll to the next post and tut tut at your loserdom before you made your point.) but it is a very good case. If they cut out Case 2 from Dual Destinies and replaced it with the DLC case, DD would have no bad cases.

I don't think any 3DS DLC has ever had a sale price apart from Fatlus doing the time limited freebies with EMD and EO2U... and the costume pack from AA5, now that I think about it. From a layperson's eye, I don't think Nintendo's shop system is set up to do DLC sales any justice at all. How would word even get out? You can only shop for DLC from within the game, going to the shop, which is like 30 seconds.
Thank you for the feedback on the Dual Destinies DLC, Rolling Skull. It sounds like a genuinely fun and interesting addition to the Phoenix Wright games.

Atlus has actually had a sale on some of their DLC for Shin Megami Tensei IV before (I know, because that's how I have some of the DLC Boss Fights), but overall, your point still largely stands. The Nintendo 3DS eShop could do far more to promote visibility of DLC sales compared to other digital marketplaces (XBL, PSN, Steam), but hopefully Nintendo will learn from this console generation and do better going forward. I mean, all the other marketplaces heavily promote the sales of season passes or other pieces of DLC, so it's a bit strange to see Nintendo do almost nothing in comparison.

The DLC case has you put a killer whale on the witness stand. Do I really need to say more? It's also chronologically the 2nd case in the game.

Here are the thrilling new deals for today:

2 Fast 4 Gnomz - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/17

Classic Games Overload: Card & Puzzle Edition - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 9/21

Darts Up 3D - $0.99 - 66% Off - Ends 9/24

Funfair Party Games - $6.99 - 12% Off - Ends 9/10

Jewel Match 3 - $5.99 - 14% Off - Ends 9/10

Secret Agent Files: Miami - $4.99 - 37% Off - Ends 9/10

Soccer Up 3D - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 9/24

Soccer Up Online - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 9/24

Tiny Games: Knights & Dragons - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 9/10

Turtle Tale - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 9/17

Ending Soon:

Angry Bunnies - $5.99 - 33% Off - Ends 8/31

Bit Boy!! Arcade - $1.20 - 84% Off - Ends 8/31

Bubble Pop World - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 8/31

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 8/31

Color Zen Kids - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 8/31

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 8/31

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legend of the Titan - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/31

Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/31

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - $13.59 - 66% Off - Ends 8/31

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 8/31

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 8/31

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies - $16.79 - 44% Off - Ends 8/31

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy - $22.49 - 25% Off - Ends 8/31

Puzzlebox Setup - $0.50 - 83% Off - Ends 8/31

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 8/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 8/31
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - $14.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/31

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 8/31

New Releases:

Gotcha Racing - $5.99

Updates:

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 Update Ver. 1.0.2

Is Monster hunter 3 worth getting? Or should i kust skip it and go straight to 4? I've been thinking about it but can't decide.

I want to say skip BOTH games but that's just me being surly.

There is a contingent that makes a defensible case that MH3U is a better game than MH4U. But I think for the layperson who just wants to sink his teeth into the series MH4U is a better buy. The grind systems are SLIGHTLY less silly (In a game built around and known for idiotic grind systems, they can't ever be all THAT good but they have friendlier support systems in 4U.).

In case you're interested, the arguments for 3U say that 4U is full of early MH monsters reskinned for 4U, and these monsters are generally less interesting to fight than later series monsters and 3U thus has a more fun roster to fight. I can understand the case against 4U but have no experience with 3U so I can't say if they have it right.

Once you realize you're grinding... it loses it's fun.  There's only so many times I wanna kill some creature so I can get a specific drop that will enable me to craft the gear I need for the next round of grindage.  That said... I'll still buy them every time because I'm a sucker and I like them (until I don't).

I prefer 4 to 3.  And I do miss some of the old staples but (shrug).  I think some of the mechanics of 4 are far more interesting (Insect Glaive)

Awesome. Thanks guys! I think ill hold out for a better sale on MH4 then. I appreciate the insight cause I really had no idea what was really different about the two. Online coop is enough for me to skip on 3 and get 4.

I'll grind all day because I am a stupid, stupid man. There are certain game systems where the knowledge of pointless grind will kill it (Musou games have no high level post game so there's no good reason to grind up to 99 with ANYONE.) but the bosses in MH are just fun enough that I could play it mindlessly for a while. I just quit MH4U because every single fuck ing Urgent quest was a terrible, boring fight. There is like 1 good HR urgent and every other fight is so tedious it's impossible to wrangle people into doing them with you because nobody has any fun. Why they use that "only you can win the urgent" system is beyond me. Toukiden does not block that crap.

This is after 80 hours of clearing both stories though and about a half of the game's content so it's wholly irrelevant to a newbie making a toe-dipping decision.

Online co-op is a large part of the fun.

MH4U would be nice to have digitally. I have over 300 hours on the cart (no pun intended). I might buy it off of eShop when it hits $20.

See, I go the other way... I REALLY wish I kept my physical copy of MH.  I got the MH special edition 3DS and I hate the digital.  I'd much rather have a cart that I can PowerSave on it for some giggles.  I enjoy the fighting but not the grinding.

I'm at the point in the game where it's not grinding anymore. I have over 100 devine spheres. Now I just enjoy going online and hunting some Apex monsters.

those  140 and 160 ballons in pokemon world  worth  3 bucks

guess i should of got the  160 ballon before the  200   since the levels in the 200 are lower then  the 140  i was hoping  was going to get very strong monsters in the 200

Just got back from Target and picked up Tales of the Abyss and Brain age concentration training on clearance for $9 each. Not sure if it's been cheaper elsewhere, but I figured It's worth picking up since the Tales game still goes for $35 on Amazon. My target's clearance games gets picked through pretty quick leaving only shovelware mostly so it's hard not to impulse buy. Lol

Just got back from Target and picked up Tales of the Abyss and Brain age concentration training on clearance for $9 each. Not sure if it's been cheaper elsewhere, but I figured It's worth picking up since the Tales game still goes for $35 on Amazon. My target's clearance games gets picked through pretty quick leaving only shovelware mostly so it's hard not to impulse buy. Lol
Well worth it on Tales.

Well worth it on Tales.
Is Tales on the eShop? If it is, I figured I'd wait for it to be $15 or less, but if not, heck, wonder if my Target has one.

I always start the Tales games, get turned off by the combat, and never finish them. With the exception of Symphonia, which I played the hell out of on Gamecube. Not sure what the difference was.

Here are the deals for today:

Big Hero 6 Battle in the Bay - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 10/5

Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 10/5

Etrian Mystery Dungeon - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 9/7

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - $29.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/7

Ending Soon:

Aqua Moto Racing 3D - $5.59 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3

Nano Assault EX - $7.49 - 25% Off - Ends 9/3

Real Heroes: Firefighter 3D - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3
Snow Moto Racing 3D - $5.59 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3

Here are the deals for today:

Big Hero 6 Battle in the Bay - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 10/5

Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 10/5

Etrian Mystery Dungeon - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 9/7

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth - $29.99 - 40% Off - Ends 9/7

Ending Soon:

Aqua Moto Racing 3D - $5.59 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3

Nano Assault EX - $7.49 - 25% Off - Ends 9/3

Real Heroes: Firefighter 3D - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3
Snow Moto Racing 3D - $5.59 - 30% Off - Ends 9/3
i say we see etrian at least cart wise 9.99 black friday just to dump the stock..

The New 3DS is finally coming to the U.S. on 9/25

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/638463787713044480

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back