3DS Friend Code Thread

Please give us a PM if you are just now adding people from the main list, I don't think any of us actively keep up with the list as it is updated.

I kind of just set it and forget it, unless I get a PM anyway.

[quote name='Strell']OP is updated. I want to say thank you to jamezuva for updating it himself for his FC. :][/QUOTE]
anytime ;)

Much thanks to all of the recent people that added the people on the list before (or around the same time as) posting their FC in this thread.

Much nicer to see them pop up as a new friend when I add them instead of having yet another person that says "add me please" without bothering to first add any of the people from the first post. I have way too many "gray heads" in my friend list from this thread.

For myself, I'm subscribed to this thread so I check back every few days and add the new people as the list in the first post gets updated.

[quote name='jamezuva']Ok, I've added everyone on the original post and latest people on this page of the thread.[/QUOTE]

One less grey for ya!

[quote name='yukine']Please give us a PM if you are just now adding people from the main list, I don't think any of us actively keep up with the list as it is updated.

I kind of just set it and forget it, unless I get a PM anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'm #65 and have added everyone on the list and check back regularly to add folks as they come in. So if you are on the list add 4382-1991-8886.
I 'll send out pm's if I get the time.

I think I'm up-to-date on adding the people that I know added me.

If I'm still greyed out on your list just post here and I'll fix it ASAP.

Trent: thanks for the head's up. Added you back!

Woops, thanks to yukine for the PM, I was waiting on notifications of some type if people added me, I'll work on adding the people in the OP (list is getting big)

Sorry about the delayed additions, I'm adding them in batches of 10 to 15 at a time. You should see a random new not-gray pop up soon if you're on the list and added me!

Update:

Everyone has been added. I'll give until next Monday for people to add me and then anyone who is a gray will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, I apologize for the late-ness on adding all of you. I've went through this whole thread and added everybody. Since it took me so long to finally catch up with everyone, I didn't add anybody who didn't already add me since I figured they probably already deleted me since it took me so long. If anybody still doesn't have me, PM me and let me know.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Alright guys, I apologize for the late-ness on adding all of you. I've went through this whole thread and added everybody. Since it took me so long to finally catch up with everyone, I didn't add anybody who didn't already add me since I figured they probably already deleted me since it took me so long. If anybody still doesn't have me, PM me and let me know.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to quote yo but idk how to pm on the mobile version here. But add me:0946-2274-9910.

[quote name='i love my gb']I'm sorry to quote yo but idk how to pm on the mobile version here. But add me:0946-2274-9910.[/QUOTE]

Added.

My code is 3823-8524-1626
I'm Waughoo as usual :)

Whoops, copied it wrong. Just fixed it.

I got tired of seeing the gray faces of people I had added a couple of weeks ago but hadn't added me to their friend list, so I finally deleted them last night.

If you have added me to your friend list and I haven't responded, please let me know and I'll add you ASAP.

I went and added everyone currently on the list and also edited the OP to add all the nicks I had. There's still a handful of people who still are gray... will delete sometime in the future when I remember.

OP is updated once again. Sorry for taking a bit longer than I have in the past - last week was really hectic.

I'm also slightly behind on adding the newest people to the list - I'll do that tomorrow. Still need to cull myself down on gray entries, but whatever.

[quote name='Waughoo']My code is 3823-8524-1616
I'm Waughoo as usual :)[/QUOTE]

Your friend code comes up as invalid every time I've attempted to put it in.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Your friend code comes up as invalid every time I've attempted to put it in.[/QUOTE]
He posted the code wrong, but it's correct on the list.
3823-8524-1626 Waughoo "Waughoo"

If you see this doodofdoods, I have you added but you are still showing up gray for me. And your PM box is full.

[quote name='yukine']He posted the code wrong, but it's correct on the list.
3823-8524-1626 Waughoo "Waughoo"

If you see this doodofdoods, I have you added but you are still showing up gray for me. And your PM box is full.[/QUOTE]

My bad, thanks for the heads up. I fixed it in my post

I added everyone (I think - may have missed a few as I did it haphazardly) a week ago or so and a HUGE chunk of the later ones were still gray on my system last night. So way to go newbies adding yourself to the list without first adding everyone else ;).

If anyone is missing me (especially the older ones) let me know via PM. I have about 65 on my list but at least 15-20 are not reciprocated.

If anyone wants to give me some good pokemon for crap pokemon lets exchange frendo codes. I have pokemon white

I've got everyone on the list in my system, but plenty of grays. Probably cutting the list down today.

Also: BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Killed all the gray entries out of my list. Listed here:
  • Jer7583
  • skubish
  • icebeast
  • Penguin
  • Judohawk
  • Mogambi
  • INTVGene
  • Mars10
  • Brevity
  • Matt Young
  • Entropy
  • jaredstorm
  • patches48
  • nixmahn
  • ksgamer06
  • Bivensra
  • pjarvi
  • HammerGod
  • flameofdoom666
  • iluvmygb
  • AdmiralVic
  • narby
  • jbug617
  • Ray

If I'm showing as gray for anyone, please let me know. I'm also happy to re-add people at any time.

3DS FC: 1332-7780-2173 - Mii:
3DS_Mii.JPG

Added a few of the new names that have been added, sent PMs to those ppl. Names that are still gray to me

soliddragon
arrrggghhh
Mogambi
Jikagi
dallow
shlby
Mars10
lyric706
Beccaree
Trillian
Penguin1084
JUDOHAWK
botticus
Kfoster1979
hoofrog
BREVITY
bmachine
jza1218
jer7583
M-PG71C
Batcave Dweller
doodofdoods
TheHammerGod
pjarvi
xmrblondex
Matt Young
QiG
jaredstorm
patches48
nixmahn
ksgamer06
Bivensra
flameofdoom666
i love my gb
Waughoo
knarburgh
jbug617
ray2dee
ebilcanival
lobitoh

If any new users add me send me a PM so I can get you added in a timely manner.

Here is my friend code: 1762-2761-8736

Let me know if you added me via PM. I live in Brooklyn, NY and currently have Street Fighter and Dead or Alive

Added whole list; edited wiki to include 75-80. doodofdoods, I couldn't add you because your inbox is still full.

bread's done
Back