CAGiversary!
Feedback
252 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bryenfury']CML for ut3?[/quote]

I`m interested in tHESE:

Rainbow 6 Vegas LE
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Halo 3 Legendary Edition (I Just want The Game)
Turok

Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

[quote name='subzero']Hey now.....[/quote]

Subby!:bouncy:

10 Feedbacks since 2004 ?

Thats not Like you:D

jhweathers, i ddin`t see any blu-rays on your list, but i tried sending you a message to see if you had them listed elsehwere but it said you had exceeded you PM Quota and cannot receiv more till you clear up some.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Subby!:bouncy:

10 Feedbacks since 2004 ?

Thats not Like you:D

jhweathers, i ddin`t see any blu-rays on your list, but i tried sending you a message to see if you had them listed elsehwere but it said you had exceeded you PM Quota and cannot receiv more till you clear up some.[/QUOTE]

I know,embarrassing....lol

[quote name='skylinersx']how much do u want for the 60gb ps3[/QUOTE]

Added Prices to it.

looking to get $350 for the Complete PS3
or $400 with the 3 Games

Free BUMP for a good price on that PS3 bundle.

To be honest, though, I don't think I've ever seen anyone with 200+ feedback on this site in the year I've been on it. If you're showing GTZ and TGN feedback, I think it would be fair to go by feedback from other sites for potential buyers, and/or lower it to at least 100. Just some friendly advice, since I think you might otherwise be hard-pressed to find anyone.

[quote name='johnnypark']Free BUMP for a good price on that PS3 bundle.

To be honest, though, I don't think I've ever seen anyone with 200+ feedback on this site in the year I've been on it. If you're showing GTZ and TGN feedback, I think it would be fair to go by feedback from other sites for potential buyers, and/or lower it to at least 100. Just some friendly advice, since I think you might otherwise be hard-pressed to find anyone.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, i updated it to 75+ feedbacks
and added in that feedbacks from GTZ and TGN are good as well

Matty6, i`m looking to sell this only (need the cash)

Hybrid5006, I`d fell the same way myself sending that much $$ to a new user, thats why i made it a rule to deal with a very high feedback user for this particular bundle so i can offer to send first and not having to try convincing anyone i won`t rip them off.

Edit: This is in Talks with someone from GTZ so it might possibly be Gone, Will Update/Delete from Post if thats the case.

[quote name='An Odd Armchair']Are you interested in Marvel non gold edition?

I will give you RSV2 and Marvel non-gold for BiA:HH[/quote]

i already have Vegas 2 and only want the Marvel Gold edition(already have the regular edition with the forza combo), sorry

bread's done
Back