3DS Powerplus Battery Bonanza

Planning on picking up a 3DS soon so this would definitely come in handy. Thanks CheapyD and shipwreck, hopefully there is more contests coming up. Last years "win everything" was very cool of you guys, would love to see something like that again.

I'm down to let my 3ds take twice as long to die in sleep mode while it waits for a game worth playing...or rather waits for me to finish grad school in order to play ocarina of time.

This would go a long way to addressing the systems biggest weakness (other than a relative lack of games at the moment).

I wouldn't mind a bit longer battery life on this thing. Of course the only thing I use it for is playing Ocarina of Time.

I've checked out a few third-party battery solutions, but this one sounds like an interesting take on the 3DSpower problem.

51KEKFWQN7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This would definitely be useful, given my recent 3DS pickup at Walmart (thanks to that early report by CheapyD, thanks!).

It really does remind me a bit of trying to get the battery life up on my PSP. Bigger batteries are awesome.

bread's done
Back