3ds Rumor

[quote name='Scorch']That'd certainly spike sales.[/QUOTE]
QFT yeah no kidding. but what i dont understand is..this cant happen because ff7 was release on the ps1 sooo..wouldn't sony not allow this to happen?

[quote name='dorklance']QFT yeah no kidding. but what i dont understand is..this cant happen because ff7 was release on the ps1 sooo..wouldn't sony not allow this to happen?[/QUOTE]

Thats the same as saying Nintendo wouldn't allow remakes of FF 1-4 on PSP.

That happened, so why wouldn't this?

[quote name='Theswweet']Thats the same as saying Nintendo wouldn't allow remakes of FF 1-4 on PSP.

That happened, so why wouldn't this?[/QUOTE]
mybe sony had a contract with squaresoft? i mean why hasn't there been a remake for this game yet.

[quote name='dorklance']mybe sony had a contract with squaresoft? i mean why hasn't there been a remake for this game yet.[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

They won't make an HD remake for FF7 because they said it'd take a decade. "Final Fantasy VII - Forever".

I've heard a major third party franchise is on its' way back to Nintendo Platforms in a big way.

[quote name='KingBroly']BWAHAHAHAHAHA

They won't make an HD remake for FF7 because they said it'd take a decade. "Final Fantasy VII - Forever".

I've heard a major third party franchise is on its' way back to Nintendo Platforms in a big way.[/QUOTE]
Tell me more.:lol:

I thought it was all but confirmed it was going to be DQ7? The running rumour is that after the DQX backlash, XI is tentatively planned as a proper solo outing for 3DS.

Considering IX's sales it would certainly make sense to release Rocket Slime, Terry's Wonderland, VIIR and then XI.

Definitely not FF7, which won't use that HD 3D graphics fans are always clamoring.

Considering it's most likely Dragon Quest VII, I would like them to use something like DQIX graphics since it's not that graphically challenging of a game.

However, it could be The 7th Saga. What I don't want it to be, is the seventh game in the SaGa series.

bread's done
Back