3DS XL $164 NoMoreRack.com

how can they even get the 3ds xls at this price?  even stores with large buying power like target/bestbuy/walmart has never had it this low.

My only guess is that they are refurbished and they're selling them as "new"

how can they even get the 3ds xls at this price? even stores with large buying power like target/bestbuy/walmart has never had it this low.

My only guess is that they are refurbished and they're selling them as "new"
When Lockerz clearanced their online store they sold the 3DS XL for $60. I know some CAGs that got them and they were brand new.

My wife bought some kind of Groupon thing for nomorerack.  She ordered like 5 things, two orders were screwed.  One never arrived and the other was the wrong variety of colors.  She got some customer resolution on both but it was a hassle.  And it looks like these xls are new but it says open box so I wouldnt doubt they are vendor returns or something.

I've bought odd and end stuff from them before with no trouble.  everything I bought was on the cheaper side (HDMI cables, tablet cover etc) so I can't speak to the higher end stuff.

Rather pay the 30 extra for the pokemon one and not have to worry about that hassle of this website since you would probably get a returned one and probably like 3-5 week shipping time.

bread's done
Back