3DS XL $179.99 Future Shop

Same price as shoppers who also have a bonus $10 gift card and another $10 Tim Horton card.

Regular 3DS is also on for $129.99 at shoppers.

Same price as shoppers who also have a bonus $10 gift card and another $10 Tim Horton card.

Was gonna go for this because I also had a buncha Optimum points that I wanted to cash in. Couldn't find any XLs in stock near me let alone in black. Anyone know of a Shoppers that has it in GTA?

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't see the regular 3DS in the flyer, can anyone confirm it is on sale?

Was gonna go for this because I also had a buncha Optimum points that I wanted to cash in. Couldn't find any XLs in stock near me let alone in black. Anyone know of a Shoppers that has it in GTA?
If you're gonna use optimum points try and hold out for a super redemption day when your point values get bumped up. There should be one coming soon.

If you're gonna use optimum points try and hold out for a super redemption day when your point values get bumped up. There should be one coming soon.
They just did one two(?) weeks ago. I'd bet you don't see it again till at least mid September.

bread's done
Back