3DS XL Circle Pad Pro $24.94/Shipped and up eBay

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Anyone getting shipping ETAs on these?[/QUOTE] Nope. The estimated delivery just says "Varies." I should be getting mine today. It took a week and two days to get to the town I live in (near ATL, GA).

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']The camera is terrible. It's even worse under water.[/QUOTE]

While true, you can just use the lock-targeting system introduced in this version to lock onto the Monster when you're hunting. This works just fine underwater too. I mean, half the time that's all you'll be doing anyways, pointing the camera at the monster.

[quote name='ProudLoz']While true, you can just use the lock-targeting system introduced in this version to lock onto the Monster when you're hunting. This works just fine underwater too. I mean, half the time that's all you'll be doing anyways, pointing the camera at the monster.[/QUOTE] It's still terrible, though. Why can't the camera be constantly locked on to the monster? Tapping "L" every few seconds is rather annoying. Despite the camera, I am enjoying it. I just think I'd enjoy it more with a CPP.

Edit: Got my CPP. It makes the game SO much better. Underwater bits are a breeze. I remapped ZL and ZR to rotate the camera left and right and it's amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
The official North American one from NOA's online store doesn't have packaging. It just gets shipped in a long-ass box.

EDIT: I'm pointing this out because I just got mine in the mail.

I got mine yesterday too. Ordered from NOA website. It's actually not as awkward as I thought it was going to be... I'd even go as far as saying it fits very comfortably in my hands. Granted, I have rather large hands, but that's one of the reasons I bought a 3DS XL over the regular 3DS.

Got around to using it on RE: Revelations and it feels so much better to play. I might actually pick up Monster Hunter 3 now that I have this.

bread's done
Back