3FT HDMI Cable - Dollarama $2

FarmhouseMedia

CAGiversary!
Ok, it's not a video game (gaming related). But I was shocked to see Dollarama is selling 3FT HDMI cables for $2

Just in case you don't feeling like dropping $50 on a 3FT Monster cable.

(Might be old news, its been about a month from my last Dollarama visit)

And just for the record, unless you're laying more than ten feet of HDMI cable, $2 cables work as well as $50.

This is a bit old, but it's super important to know.

Not sure how widely known it is here, but www.monoprice.com is pretty popular for buying HDMI cables. Their 3ft cables aren't as cheap as Dollarama ($2.50+S/H), but they're good if you want longer cables and don't mind waiting for shipping. They also have sales quite regularly, such as 6ft cables on sale for $3.50 each. Although, you have to factor in S/H costs.

I've bought some 8ft HDMI cables from them before and they seem to work well. I got 3 of them at once at regular price, which came to about $24 total, much cheaper than a single HDMI bought in local stores. I've never really paid attention to anything aside from their HDMI though.

[quote name='JoJoBlue']Not sure how widely known it is here, but www.monoprice.com is pretty popular for buying HDMI cables. Their 3ft cables aren't as cheap as Dollarama ($2.50+S/H), but they're good if you want longer cables and don't mind waiting for shipping. They also have sales quite regularly, such as 6ft cables on sale for $3.50 each. Although, you have to factor in S/H costs.

I've bought some 8ft HDMI cables from them before and they seem to work well. I got 3 of them at once at regular price, which came to about $24 total, much cheaper than a single HDMI bought in local stores. I've never really paid attention to anything aside from their HDMI though.[/QUOTE]

MonoPrice.com is awesome for any kind of cables. I got three HDMI cables and two ethernet cables a while back and they work fantastic. The shipping is what kills you though. A $3 cable will come out to around 6-8 with shipping factored in.

monoprice has awesome prices for almost all kinds of cables and adapters, i got a mini displayport to hdmi for like 5 $ !

the other great thing is being able to choose some cable's color.
For example my hdmi and ethernet cables are now color coded. blue for ps3 and green for xbox360

no more wondering which cable is which.

bread's done
Back