3rd party Wii Remote and nunchuk w/ Choice of Game $35 @ walmart.com

[quote name='AwRy108']So, in the likely chance that this won't return to stores exactly as some are predicting, then you're out $6 for shipping plus whatever else may not go right with the return.

If there was some type of solid guarantee that the end price of the game(s) would come out low after returning the accessories, I'd be all over this; but, as of now, a lot of the "savings" here are based off of assumptions.
[/QUOTE]

As I noted earlier, just make sure you get the purple wiichuk and you can trade it in to Amazon for 10 if Walmart won't refund it, though I don't see why they wouldn't. The price of 44 with a 10 Amazon credit is decent deal in the event that they don't take the wiichuk back and give you the 22 refund. Best case scenario it is 22 for one of the games, worst case scenario it is 44 with a 10 Amazon credit. I'm fine with either considering I don't expect Mario Kart to drop lower any time soon.

[quote name='freeorelse']I should know because my Local walmart has my picture hanging over the return desk with this label.
"This customer is always right and he has all day to make your life a living hell, just give him his refund and move on":bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Problem there is, not all of us "have all day" to haggle with stubborn customer service employees; and, on top of that, why would you want to go into a purchase based on the premise that it could likely require an argument with retail employees?

Like I said, I'll just wait for GameFly to clear out their copies of Epic Mickey, and completely avoid having to "duke it out" with Wal*Mart employees, let alone even visiting their crusty stores.

I think I'm gonna do Wii Sports Resort and the Nyko Black. I have a 20 dollar gift card, so I'll be getting a game and a real Remote for basically 20 bucks. Nice.

[quote name='AwRy108']Problem there is, not all of us "have all day" to haggle with stubborn customer service employees; and, on top of that, why would you want to go into a purchase based on the premise that it could likely require an argument with retail employees?

Like I said, I'll just wait for GameFly to clear out their copies of Epic Mickey, and completely avoid having to "duke it out" with Wal*Mart employees, let alone even visiting their crusty stores.[/QUOTE]
That was tongue in cheek. You will have no problem returning anything on this gee whiz go find a Gamestop thread or something. I like trolls:hot:

[quote name='bk187']As I noted earlier, just make sure you get the purple wiichuk and you can trade it in to Amazon for 10 if Walmart won't refund it, though I don't see why they wouldn't. The price of 44 with a 10 Amazon credit is decent deal in the event that they don't take the wiichuk back and give you the 22 refund. Best case scenario it is 22 for one of the games, worst case scenario it is 44 with a 10 Amazon credit. I'm fine with either considering I don't expect Mario Kart to drop lower any time soon.[/QUOTE]

You're assuming that the purple contoller will still have a $10 trade in when they arrive via standard shipping. These deals always affect the trade in value, so don't count on it.

I am considering doing this but I already have 4 wii-motes... how much could i sell a nyko core pack for on fleabay?

[quote name='Kylestr']You're assuming that the purple contoller will still have a $10 trade in when they arrive via standard shipping. These deals always affect the trade in value, so don't count on it.[/QUOTE]

You can lock it in now.

[quote name='lhfan04']I am considering doing this but I already have 4 wii-motes... how much could i sell a nyko core pack for on fleabay?[/QUOTE]

I dunno... maybe you could CHECK EBAY?!

Was anyone able to return the Street Fighter IV from the SFIV + Fightstick bundle few weeks earlier?
I bought that bundle too and I picked up my fightstick already, but the game is still waiting to be shipped. They separated the fightstick ($14) and the game (I think $16) into two receipts.

[quote name='confoosious']You can lock it in now. [/QUOTE]

You only have a few days to ship it after you lock in the trade in price at Amazon and the shipping date it was showing for standard shipping makes it very unlikely to arrive by then.

[quote name='miriamleo']Was anyone able to return the Street Fighter IV from the SFIV + Fightstick bundle few weeks earlier?
I bought that bundle too and I picked up my fightstick already, but the game is still waiting to be shipped. They separated the fightstick ($14) and the game (I think $16) into two receipts.[/QUOTE]

Just don't pick up the game, after a certain date (specified on your receipt) they will refund the amount of the game ($15+tax).

Okay, I got home tonight from bowling and checked my order on their site. While the controller's still processing, it shows that "Your order was canceled on 12/03/2010, due to a lack of product availability." for the Epic Mickey portion. To make this more bothersome, the game shows up as "In Stock" on their site.

EpicFail.jpg

Anybody else having this problem?

Just got my shipment confirmation. Also I saw that I was charged only $15.00 for the Epic Mickey, so I guess if you successfully return the Wii Remote/Nunchuck you'd ultimately get the game for $15.

I have the same thing too but mine is still in processing. I checked the website and it seems that the deal is dead. It was a mistake from walmart, all the popular game suppose to have additional cash. I got mine the last minute before they change their price. I just hoping that they won't cancel my order.:whistle2:#

I put this deal in my cart on the website early yesterday morning with Epic Mickey, but never finished the checkout process because I was wavering on if I even needed it with my insane backlog. Ended up deciding to pull the trigger and tried to finish checkout, which of course said "session expired" or some such message. However, the deal was still in my cart for the same price when the website refreshed (35.00 + tax + shipping) and I was able to complete the checkout at that price without it adding an extra 35 like the deal page says now. Could get canceled, but oh well. I'll update with what happens.

Looks like its been updated to where if you want Epic Mickey, or they added Kirby, you have to pay 35 bucks extra making it like 70 plus tax

Ordered 2 bundles with epic mickey and mario kart around lunch time on friday total was $88.64. Plan on returning 1 controler, receipt says $20, so hopefully thats what i get back. Anyways just followed up on status, it says epic mickey shipped and everything else is processing.

Got cancelled on one of my controllers but the game is till shipping at $15. Woo Hoo no retrun needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='freeorelse']Got acncel on one of my controllers but the game is till shipping at $15. Woo Hoo no retrun needed.[/QUOTE]
Which controller did you order?

I ordered yesterday Epic Mickey w/ Power A controller bundle. Epic Mickey is shipped this morning for $15 and the controller is procesing (NO sweat at all)

[quote name='freeorelse']Got cancelled on one of my controllers but the game is till shipping at $15. Woo Hoo no retrun needed.[/QUOTE]
I am thinking the same thing is going to happen to me. I got epic Mickey shipped, but the controller is still pending. I ordered the purple mini.

[quote name='freeorelse']The Black Power A mini:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks, my whole order is still processing and I was getting a little worried but I have the Nyko black controller

[quote name='ivos']I ordered yesterday Epic Mickey w/ Power A controller bundle. Epic Mickey is shipped this morning for $15 and the controller is procesing (NO sweat at all)[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me. I actually would like the Power A controller, but you can't complain about getting a brand new game for $15.

For those that say the Power Pack Mini controllers aren't sold in stores, either Walmart.com lies or they don't know. Both Walmart stores near me (SuperCenter and regular) sell the Pro Pack Minis.

Same here. Mickey shipped. Power A Black is still pending. I kinda want the controller now after all the discussion in here about them.

So the controller has shipped but the $43 withdrawal isn't showing up on my online statement anymore and though my order hasn't been cancelled the game is still showing as processing.

I was planning on keeping the controller too but if they are gonna screw me on the game I def will be returning this shit.

I sent them an e-mail about it through their on site Help Section saying if I wasn't going to receive the game, not to bother shipping the Controllers.

Took them 18½ hours to send an automated reply.

Ordered the Purple Nyko Controllers and Wii Sports Resort, and both are listed as "Processing."

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']Damn, everyones games have shipped. Anyone order New Super Mario Wii and have it ship yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got it along with Epic Mickey and both have shipped.

Ordered Wii Party and Power A black controller for 40.17 shipped. On Saturday got an email that Wii party shipped. Today got an email that Walmart.com refunded me $25.17 for the controller saying it was out of stock. So basically I got Wii Party for $15 shipped. Thanks Walmart....you idiots!

My black Power A is still processing. I hope it ships because I do want it. Even if it doesn't, I really can't complain about Epic Mickey for $15.

My Mario Kart Wii got cancelled but the Purple Power A is still processing.

Pretty pissed about how Walmart is handling this whole thing with the sheer number of cancelled orders, though I'm not that shocked. I'm pretty sure they'll be getting these games/controllers back in stock and that they are just cancelling orders because they don't want to honor the deal.

My Sports Resort got canceled and my Nyko Remote is still processing. I emailed to see if I got canceled and I got a canned email response.

Shitty way to handle things Walmart... shitty job.

[quote name='donssword']My Sports Resort got canceled and my Nyko Remote is still processing. I emailed to see if I got canceled and I got a canned email response.

Shitty way to handle things Walmart... shitty job.[/QUOTE]I emailed them yesterday about my order and got that same BS reply.

After the game has been set as processing it finally showed up as shipped when I logged on tonight.

For all the people who got their orders cancelled call customer service and politely bitch to them about it. I was reading the thread on slick deals since they have over 400 comments on it and people got both the controller and the game for $20 or at least the original price the deal was offered for.

Don't take this sitting down, unless ofcourse you weren't really that interested in the deal. Then yeah fuck it. Im getting this game for my girlfriend so I was ready to call and bitch if the order was gonna end up cancelled.

1-800-966-6546 for those who have that bernard hopkins in them lol

I had ordered Epic Micky and the mini black remotes. Walmart ended up canceling the controller portion and crediting that part back so I'm getting EM for $17. Sweet.

[quote name='mtass']I had ordered Epic Micky and the mini black remotes. Walmart ended up canceling the controller portion and crediting that part back so I'm getting EM for $17. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah talk about the best possible outcome lol

Hmm, looks like they both shipped fine for me, although idiotically walmart shipped them separately. Pity, I would've canceled the controller had I known.

bread's done
Back