3rd party Wii Remote and nunchuk w/ Choice of Game $35 @ walmart.com

Called Walmart and the guy said that the deal was cancelled by the "distributor" which sounds like total bullshit to me. My call then got dropped and I don't feel like sitting on hold for 45 minutes again. I'll probably call again tomorrow.

The one time I do decide to buy from Walmart turns into a shitshow. Looks like I am never going to buy from them again.

Epick Mickey was received as ORDERED- brand new, sealed, Power A mini wii controllers shipped and expected to arrive to the end of the week.

[quote name='ivos']Epick Mickey was received as ORDERED- brand new, sealed, Power A mini wii controllers shipped and expected to arrive to the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, when did you place your order? I'm waiting on mine but hoping to find out how long it takes to process.

Got Pokepark today. Wii party scheduled for tomorrow. Both controllers were cancelled. $32.40 for both games. Ordered Dec 3rd noon.

its a scam, my order was auto cancelled today by walmart under false pretenses that they are "out of stock". the site now says mario kart wii with wii wheel and other select games are now 25 dollars extra on top of the 35.

[quote name='andrueka']its a scam, my order was auto cancelled today by walmart under false pretenses that they are "out of stock". the site now says mario kart wii with wii wheel and other select games are now 25 dollars extra on top of the 35.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps they were out of stock of the edition that doesn't require the extra cash. :)
Think of it something similar to Amazon lightening deals. Just because they run out of the ones on sale, it doesn't mean they don't have some left in stock at regular price. :D

Any cancellation after marked "shipped" under account?
I'm curious if anyone whose order showed "shipped" under their walmart account was afterwards cancelled? I haven't received an email saying anything has been shipped but it says Item: game of my order has been shipped when i log onto my account. Is it possible for Walmart to still cancel this order even though i have a tracking # (however, there is no info available on ups yet). Any replies would be helpful!

Ordered Pokepark and black mini controller. They canceled the controller but Pokepark should arrive tomorrow. Will be a great gift for my son.

[quote name='freeorelse']Got Pokepark today. Wii party scheduled for tomorrow. Both controllers were cancelled. $32.40 for both games. Ordered Dec 3rd noon.[/QUOTE]

So...did they refund you $20 per controller plus shipping charges?

I noticed that both my controllers were cancelled and the games should be here tomorrow, but all says onlie was "you have been refunded" but doesn't show the amount. Does it say on your invoice that came with the games?

It's been a week and my black Power A controller is still processing. My guess is they forgot to either update the shipping info or forgot to cancel it.

Just checked my Amex activity and I don't even see the charge for Epic Mickey.

[quote name='andrueka']its a scam, my order was auto cancelled today by walmart under false pretenses that they are "out of stock". the site now says mario kart wii with wii wheel and other select games are now 25 dollars extra on top of the 35.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the exact same boat except that my controller (which I definitely don't want) is still processing whereas the Mario Kart Wii got cancelled due to "out of stock." As I noted earlier in the thread, I called them and the rep basically told me the "distributor cancelled the order" aka total bullshit.

They shipped my Nyko remote pack and billed me $19 and change.

Incredibly frustrating deal. I didn't need a 5th controller, thank you very much. I will likely be returning it to the store.

[quote name='donssword']They shipped my Nyko remote pack and billed me $19 and change.

Incredibly frustrating deal. I didn't need a 5th controller, thank you very much. I will likely be returning it to the store.[/QUOTE]

Think you'll be able to get the shipping refunded or just controller+tax because my controller just got shipped with the game cancelled and I feel the exact same way.

My Mario Galaxy 2 and pink 3rd party Wii controller set should arrive by this weekend by my estimation. They were shipped on the 6th and 7th, respectively, and have both arrived in a UPS shipment center not too far from my house.

Here's hoping that the rest of you have smooth sailing... Sorry to read about some fellow CAGer problems with this deal. :(

My Mario Kart order was cancelled. When I called, they told me it was because of incorrect pricing. After speaking to the supervisor, I was able to get a 15% discount on the controller and free shipping. I was pissed, but I guess it was better than nothing since I needed another controller.

I had it saved in my cart when it was originally posted, checked my cart and saw it was still there. Checked out last night and shipped game today, remote is still processing.

[quote name='aw59']I had it saved in my cart when it was originally posted, checked my cart and saw it was still there. Checked out last night and shipped game today, remote is still processing.[/QUOTE]

Which controller did you order? I chose the black Power A and it's still processing despite showing up as in stock on the website.

[quote name='icedrake523']Which controller did you order? I chose the black Power A and it's still processing despite showing up as in stock on the website.[/QUOTE]

Same, I ordered the Power A Controller (BLACK). Mine is still processing as well.

*EDIT: 12/11 - They shipped the controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h2dk']So...did they refund you $20 per controller plus shipping charges?

I noticed that both my controllers were cancelled and the games should be here tomorrow, but all says onlie was "you have been refunded" but doesn't show the amount. Does it say on your invoice that came with the games?[/QUOTE]

Got both Epic Mickey and Just Dance 2 for $33.82 ($15 each plus $3.82 shipping), both controllers were cancelled and refunded. Two more Christmas gifts taken care of on the cheap.

[quote name='callandor10']My Mario Kart order was cancelled. When I called, they told me it was because of incorrect pricing. After speaking to the supervisor, I was able to get a 15% discount on the controller and free shipping. I was pissed, but I guess it was better than nothing since I needed another controller.[/QUOTE]

Did u talk to someone in store or online? If the online store, what phone#?

[quote name='TheRobReport']Received the purple nyko combo and mario kart after it being listed as processed forever.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to bitch as hard as possible to try and get my Mario Kart uncancelled if some people actually received it.

[quote name='aw59']Same, I ordered the Power A Controller (BLACK). Mine is still processing as well.[/QUOTE]

Mine just got canceled. Which is utter bullshit since it's instock on their website.

Target fucked up with the LOTR blurays, Walmart with this. I really won't miss B&M stores if this is the kind of customer service they provide. There's no number on Walmart.com, so I Googled for one. The message system said they won't accept calls about Walmart.com due to high traffic.

my order for epic mickey and the wii remote both shipped and should be at my house today but i would have loved to just have gotten epic mickey for $15

Got my Mario Galaxy 2 today ($15.00), and my pink Power A remote/nunchuck set should be here soon. Are the Power A controllers any good? I had my daughter in mind when I went in for the bundle, but if it's not reliable I'd rather just exchange it for a Nyko Wand or official controller at Wallyworld.

Both my game and controller went through, but I'm still waiting on Mario Kart to get here and the Fedex guy apparently delivered my controller to the wrong address and someone else "signed" for it, so I have no idea where it is. Either that or someone just plan walked off with it, which is also Fedex's fault.

The logical thing would have been to simply leave the controller with the main office of the apartment complex but I guess that would have been too easy and made for great customer service.

I received my Epic Mickey and the Nyko controllers. Going to return the controllers tomorrow for $20. Sucks they are canceling orders for folks here. Total BS that they don't stick with their orders and just correct the pricing mistake for future orders.

I ordered Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the Mini Black Wii Remote. The remote got cancelled and SMG2 shipped. Not only that, Walmart sent me an Email saying that they will give me a $10 eGift Card for them cancelling my Remote. Walmart just got a point in my book!

Make sure to check your Email because they just sent this to me and Im sure some of you will get it too!!

SMG2 for basically 5 bucks! Talk about best deal ever!

$10 eGift Card received via email.

I would rather have gotten the Wii Sports Resort I ordered--I mean c'mon, I know they had Sport Resort in stock, that game has been out forever.

I got the $10 eGift Card as well. I originally ordered Epic Mickey and canceled it. I didn't have Mario Kart. So, I remade the order for that. I got the refund and the Mario Kart bundle, but I still got the compensation for them "canceling" my fist order.

[quote name='neshoba78']I got the $10 eGift Card as well. I originally ordered Epic Mickey and canceled it. I didn't have Mario Kart. So, I remade the order for that. I got the refund and the Mario Kart bundle, but I still got the compensation for them "canceling" my fist order.[/QUOTE]

That happened to me too. I got my full order And the $10 cause I decided to add onto my order and cancel the first one.

[quote name='confoosious']That happened to me too. I got my full order And the $10 cause I decided to add onto my order and cancel the first one.[/QUOTE]
That kinda what I did, I needed to cancel my first order to switch credit cards, my full second order shipped and still got the $10 GC :bouncy:

[quote name='biggie2123']I ordered Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the Mini Black Wii Remote. The remote got cancelled and SMG2 shipped. Not only that, Walmart sent me an Email saying that they will give me a $10 eGift Card for them cancelling my Remote. Walmart just got a point in my book!

Make sure to check your Email because they just sent this to me and Im sure some of you will get it too!!

SMG2 for basically 5 bucks! Talk about best deal ever![/QUOTE]

I got the same email this morning also, good times!

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Got my Mario Galaxy 2 today ($15.00), and my pink Power A remote/nunchuck set should be here soon. Are the Power A controllers any good? I had my daughter in mind when I went in for the bundle, but if it's not reliable I'd rather just exchange it for a Nyko Wand or official controller at Wallyworld.[/QUOTE]

Joystiq seemed to really like them:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/26/peripheral-vision-wii-pro-pack-mini-and-ps3-pro-elite-wireless/

I just got mine and Epic Mickey this week. Haven't used it yet, but it's got a really good feel. Very small remote with big buttons. Seems like it'd be easy to waggle.

I just got a $10 eGiftCard for my controller being canceled due to a price error. Though I don't get why they canceled the remote but gave me a $50 game for $18. Not that I'm complaining.

[quote name='biggie2123']I ordered Super Mario Galaxy 2 and the Mini Black Wii Remote. The remote got cancelled and SMG2 shipped. Not only that, Walmart sent me an Email saying that they will give me a $10 eGift Card for them cancelling my Remote. Walmart just got a point in my book!

SMG2 for basically 5 bucks! Talk about best deal ever![/QUOTE]

Hoping that will happen for me too since the remote I ordered has been "processing" for a really long time!

Hmm. I received my two packages today. Opened up the first one, containing my $15 Kirby and my $15 Poképark. Then, opened up the second one, containing my $20 Power A Mini Red, my $20 Power A Mini Black... and a second (free?) Power A Mini Black.

Sent Walmart.com an e-mail to notify them of the mistake and see about a return on the extra controller. Getting in on this deal was such good karma to begin with, I hate to spoil it by taking too much advantage here...

[quote name='UncleBob']Hmm. I received my two packages today. Opened up the first one, containing my $15 Kirby and my $15 Poképark. Then, opened up the second one, containing my $20 Power A Mini Red, my $20 Power A Mini Black... and a second (free?) Power A Mini Black.

Sent Walmart.com an e-mail to notify them of the mistake and see about a return on the extra controller. Getting in on this deal was such good karma to begin with, I hate to spoil it by taking too much advantage here...[/QUOTE]

nice move. They'll probably just tell you to keep it. And send you another $10 egift card for making a mistake and inconveniencing you. Now that would be a major win. :bouncy:

[quote name='UncleBob']Hmm. I received my two packages today. Opened up the first one, containing my $15 Kirby and my $15 Poképark. Then, opened up the second one, containing my $20 Power A Mini Red, my $20 Power A Mini Black... and a second (free?) Power A Mini Black.

Sent Walmart.com an e-mail to notify them of the mistake and see about a return on the extra controller. Getting in on this deal was such good karma to begin with, I hate to spoil it by taking too much advantage here...[/QUOTE]

That's really classy of you, UncleBob! Cheers :)

As for me, I got my pink Power A Mini set today after receiving my $15 Mario Galaxy 2 yesterday. My daughter (okay, and me, too) are going to be so surprised with what Santa brought us for Christmas this year ;)

Just came back from target, returned the red mini remote for $29.99 with no receipt which ended up to be $31 and change. So after that i my order of mario kart, epic mickey, and a blck remote came out to just under $55 bucks. Yay

bread's done
Back