$4.00 Amazon VOD Code up for grabs - Awarded by seniority

TheBigmac

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Title says all.

I have 1 Amazon Video on Demand coupon code to spare. If you want it, just post here saying so. Just 1 rule:

Your CAG membership must be at least 6 months old.

No need to post if you're not interested. After about 10 or 15 people have done so, I'll award the coupon to the oldest CAG member to post.

The coupon is an Alpha-numeric code and will be PM'd to the winner.

Cheers.

-----------------------------
The Fine print: "[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Amazon Video On Demand is available to customers located in and with billing addresses in the one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Taxes apply in some states."[/SIZE][/FONT]

im interested....i think i have only been on the site for a little over a year though...

[quote name='evisto']Sorry GoMaki... But I am interested as well.. ;)[/QUOTE]

Look at evisto. Bringing the HEAT! LOL. All of a suddent this turned into an spectator sport.

[quote name='Scorch']*plays seniority card*[/QUOTE]

I defer to the superior seniority of my esteemed colleague...

=)

[quote name='docvinh']Dang, Scorch has me beat by a month![/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Congrats Scorch. You sir are the winner by Photo-Finish. Code will be PM'd to you immediately.

Cheers to all who participated. :applause:

I have not been a member as long as some of the others but it was still cool to look at my profile and see just how long I have been coming here. ALMOST SEVEN YEARS!!! Scary how time flies.

[quote name='lifeisgood72']I have not been a member as long as some of the others but it was still cool to look at my profile and see just how long I have been coming here. ALMOST SEVEN YEARS!!! Scary how time flies.[/QUOTE]

I remember that end of 2003 was a rush of newbies. Man, going on 7 years....

I know the contests over, but it got me curious as to when I signed up, so I'm just posting this to check. Congrats Scorch.

bread's done
Back