(4) 20$ Wii Point Cards for Sale

[quote name='ebojo']really? since when? i didnt know that[/QUOTE]

Read the thread that she linked to and you would figure it out.

Anyhow, I'm not sure why anyone would risk sending you an unprotected payment with your shitty feedback.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Read the thread that she linked to and you would figure it out.

Anyhow, I'm not sure why anyone would risk sending you an unprotected payment with your shitty feedback.[/QUOTE]

In fairiness, the OP only has one negative, although I've found even having one negative is rare among CAGs.

I miss the days when I could get 2000 Wii Points for $10 or less.

Heaven forbid I bid 2 dollars on something in a lowball, had to go out of town and forgot to check up on my cag. When I got back, I apologized to the guy, but I guess it didn't help. Sorry I'm not a cag god with my big bad 39 feedback...i bow down. Plus I would gladly send first if the buyer had higher feedback.

As far as the gifted paypal, I mistook the link for being apart of her signature.

Eh, people still use gift all the time. I mean, it even gets brought up all the time in larger threads than this one. I didn't even know it was supposed to be "CAG-prohibited" and I'm sure a lot of other people don't know either...

bread's done
Back