4-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ughh I can't stand 4/20. It's so fuckin annoying at school.

And it just happens to have originated about 10 miles away from my school...

[quote name='Scorch']Starting to think i'm the only one in the world that doesn't touch that stuff.. it smells like burnt ass.[/QUOTE]

i think it smells like BO.... anyways... 4/20 will be remembered by me as the day that I got screwed out of all my classes I tried to sign up for, for my sophmore year in college. Damnit all, now Im taking ghey classes.

[quote name='trytej']Ughh I can't stand 4/20. It's so fuckin annoying at school.

And it just happens to have originated about 10 miles away from my school...[/quote]
on the sports radio today they had a shit load of callers trying to explain how 420 came about. So we probably will never know where it came from originally since everyone is trying to make it their own.

[quote name='Drico']fuck 420..

any day is a good day to get high ;)[/QUOTE]

that's what I am sayin, it's like oh it's stoner holiday... woo hoo get high... beotch, I say do on 4/20, 4/21, 4/22 at 2:22 not 4:20, but 4:23 after work!

[quote name='Scorch']Starting to think i'm the only one in the world that doesn't touch that stuff.. it smells like burnt ass.[/QUOTE]

stop smokin ass, get some chronic.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']same here. I hate it when friends do it since it stays with you (like cigarets/fags) and stinks up your clothes... bleh[/QUOTE]

this is why you get them to smoke it outta glass and not a joint, it's way more subtle and might I suggest if you care so much, breath mints and cologne?

surprising-- i went through the whole day without smelling weed once on campus.
that'll probably change when I go out for a run on the lake path tonight :)

anyway, i'm high right now....on studying, test taking and research papers.

towelie.jpg

Wanna get high?

Well It certainly was today up in the fine University-- When I was in line to get lunch during work, there were a group of students who definately had the tinge on em.

I really don't mind quite frankly-- I was in school not long ago either, now I work there. We all did some silly things at one time or another.

[quote name='minqqq']does no one else see the irony in this? grow up and get a life? haha look at yourself posting on a video game messageboard mr. world of warcraft. you're cool and i look up to you because playing wow and posting on cag is a more mature and fulfilling life, than partying with the ladies and having a smoke every so often. thank you for setting the maturity standard.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the laugh. As pointed out, your post is rather ironic. There's nothing immature about posting on a messageboard or playing video games in your spare time outside of work and social lives. Having a succesful career and social life while using some spare time to play video games and make a few posts on a message board are done by rather intelligent people, young and old, on a daily basis.

I had my fun experimenting with drugs 6-10 years ago in high school and college although I can't honestly tell you of one time that I felt smarter or actually fulfilled after doing the stuff. Sure it might be 'fun', but I feel bad for the people that base their lives around that sort of 'fun' and get caught up in the whole party culture. There's so much more out there to enjoy...maybe one day down the road you'll figure it all out and realize what I was talking about.

I still have friends in their 20's and 30's that dabble in the ganj occasionally and I tell them the same thing I told you, grow up.

[quote name='blackjaw']Thanks for the laugh. As pointed out, your post is rather ironic. There's nothing immature about posting on a messageboard or playing video games in your spare time outside of work and social lives. Having a succesful career and social life while using some spare time to play video games and make a few posts on a message board are done by rather intelligent people, young and old, on a daily basis.

I had my fun experimenting with drugs 6-10 years ago in high school and college although I can't honestly tell you of one time that I felt smarter or actually fulfilled after doing the stuff. Sure it might be 'fun', but I feel bad for the people that base their lives around that sort of 'fun' and get caught up in the whole party culture. There's so much more out there to enjoy...maybe one day down the road you'll figure it all out and realize what I was talking about.

I still have friends in their 20's and 30's that dabble in the ganj occasionally and I tell them the same thing I told you, grow up.[/quote]

What is immature about pot when put in comparison to alcohol, cigs, or coffee (I mean, all of them are intoxicants)

Reality's Fringe said:
Again, I have to wonder what happened to sitting in the house and masturbating all day.

I think one of my fraternity brothers made that day up a few years back....ick! Something like 3/15 (over Spring Break when everyone was gone and he was left on campus doing projects)

8===D

[quote name='camoor']What is immature about pot when put in comparison to alcohol, cigs, or coffee (I mean, all of them are intoxicants)[/QUOTE]

All are mind-inducing toxicants. Only one is 'illegal' per se.

Like someone said before, to each his own. Been there, done that, matured.

[quote name='blackjaw']I think one of my fraternity brothers made that day up a few years back....ick! Something like 3/15 (over Spring Break when everyone was gone and he was left on campus doing projects)

8===D[/quote]

Hmm, you just lectured someone on maturity and then drew an ascii penis. Usually it takes at least 4 or 5 posts to appear like that much of an ass - bravo! :applause:

[quote name='camoor']Hmm, you just lectured someone on maturity and then drew an ascii penis. Usually it takes at least 4 or 5 posts to appear like that much of an ass - bravo! :applause:[/QUOTE]

I think there is a difference between gettin high and drawing Ascii weiners. Maybe I'm missing something?

What a depressingly sanctimonious and preachy thread. You should all chill and go read WinnieThePujols' post again.

Not that it matters, because it's April 21. Weeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back