4-27 H:Getting Low on Stuff W:PS3, 360, PayPal

Is there anyway you can pm me the serial number on the direct tv tivo? I want to call and make sure it's capable of being activated before I bought it. Thanks!

Sure I could do that when I get home. I didnt think about them not activating it. Do they not activate all models anymore?

They'll activate them as long as they aren't stolen or weren't purchased. Some people without thinking about it don't send back their receivers if they cancel their membership. I don't know when Directv started doing it but now, even after you fulfill your agreement are required to send them back in. Now if you bought it out right for full retail it should be fine.

I used to have Directv but cancelled it a couple of years ago. My dish is still hanging on my house and my buddy gave me his extra standard receiver to see if I could use it there, which I can. So I basically get free directv (well my buddy pays his extra 5 bucks a month for an additional receiver), but would like a dvr.

Thanks for checking it out.. If you want to PM me the serial/model number I'll get it checked out to make sure Directv will let me activate it.

bread's done
Back