$4.99 bb games, big stock!!

i hate you

J/K i guess im just jealous of you
i want my 5 dolla games !

Did ya get anything ?

Wow. Can someone pick me up these games?

Dynasty Tactics 2
Guilty Gear X-2
Romance of three kingdoms VIII
Beyond Good and Evil (GC)
Godzila Destory all monsters (GC)
I-Ninja (GC)
Lost Kingdoms 2 (GC)

Especially Guilty Gear and Beyond Good and Evil. I of course will pay extra for shipping and give you a little something for your time :wink:.

Looking for Freedom Fighters and Sphinx on Xbox, will pay $10 shipped each if someone is nice enough to pick me up a copy ;)

Man, that store must be a goldmine!

I went to the Columbia MD Best Buy right after you posed this. They had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about $5 games, and I couldn't find a trace of them.

I just went to bb to see if they restocked and no dice. However, I then went to try my luck at cc for a price match with a printout off bb web site of $5 games and I picked up dark cloud gh for $5. ymmv and it probably depends on the sales person if it gets honored.

Anyone in Ohio, particularly the Cleveland area, know if they had anything over this past weekend? I was just there, but missed my chance to go to the store.

I havent seen any of those $5 games at any of the best buys around me, im in socal this sucks, but blockbuster had been keeping me happy so no complaints for now

Columbia? I live in Potomac and the Shady Grove store had NOTHING. I have to go check Rockville but Shady grove sucks!! I used to work there too.

i live in harford county, md....columbia is a good hr or so away....with gas prices...they'd have to have at least a few good $5 games in stock in order for it to be close to being worth it....otherwise, id be better off buying them at full price

Funny,
I checked the Columbia BB Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday last week. But did not check this week at all. :) hehe
Funny, if I see anything, I will pick it up and let you guys know.
Take Care,
Matthew

Ok, just got back.
I went through every game they had (Just like I had the other times I went.)
They had no PS2 games that are on our list.
They were resorting the Xbox games, and I pulled one off the shelf - Crimson Seas - and told the guy - This is $4.99 - He said yes, that was why they were going through everything. Then I asked if I could look through his cart, and I got Legends of Wrestling and Terminator 3.

They also had Batman Dark Tomorrow, but I passed.

That is all that they had for $4.99.

I also asked the guy about restocking, and he said they had not put any games out since the beginning of last week. How the extra copies got there, I have no clue..

Take Care,
Matthew

Funny, I cut my lunch short and went back to Best Buy to see if they had "found" any more -and they had quit organizing the shelves. They did the first aisle, and then figured it was too hard I guess.

That is good for us. Maybe something is left hidden.

Interesting, at 12:50 EST, I saw another guy going through every PS2 game there. I thought - ah - CAG. But I did not ask. He looked too busy. If that was you, PM me. :)

[quote name='mkelehan']I went to the Columbia MD Best Buy right after you posed this. They had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about $5 games, and I couldn't find a trace of them.[/quote]

they dident know about it when i went either dude but I asked her to ring it up for me and it came up $4.99

[quote name='trustcompany1013"']i know you do, dont you.[/quote]

bread's done
Back