4 Copies of La Pucelle Tactics for sale - $25

simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
I have done this before, and you all seem to appreciate it, so here goes again.
I have picked up 4 copies of La Pucelle Tactics. I will sell them for $25.
Here is the breakdown of cost.
$19.99 + tax = $20.99
Shipping - $2 =$22.99
$2.00 Gas = $24.99
Profit - $.01 = $25.00

Let me know if you are interested.
By the way, if you want tracking, throw in another $.50

Thanks,
Matthew Simpson

2.00 gas each one? damn. you made 4 separate trips? j/k. those are good deals. why didn't you post 4 days ago?

Ah, good thinking. I made 4 trips to Target yesterday. 2 different ones to pick up La Pucelle. :) (The other 2 trips were for a dehumidifier.)

King Nes - Yes, but only checking account transfers or balance transfers.

Let me know,
Matthew

Hi Guys,
I have just checked my PM, and I have around 20 PM's... I am going to be busy until tonight, so I will start sorting through then. It will be first come first serve unless it is an offer that merits me bumping it up.

Wow - I did not expect that many... Anyway, I will start PMing you guys back tonight. (around 9pm est.) I may be able to find more LPT, but I doubt it.

Thanks,
Matthew

Ah, the few who were lucky enought to get in on that deal. I'm going to hold mine for a while, until all is forgotten nd all the copies form target are gone, then trade that summabitch off.

I am one of the guys who wanted a copy but didnt send you a PM, am I considered? Please use the time stamp to make your judge call.. thanks.^^

Hi Guys,
I have emailed the ones back who I chose. Thanks for all of the offers. I will keep the PM's so if something falls through I can let you know. I will also try to come up with more games. I have over 20 offers... WOW.

Maxgle - Do you have an account with gametz.com?

Thanks,
Matthew Simpson

[quote name='rabbitt']Is La Pucelle Tactics rare/hard to find?[/quote]

No, you can find it most anywhere for $50. Its just a game that everyone thinks will become rare, so it goes for a little more used than other games. Im not sure how limited its quantities were though. If its anything like Disgaea then it will become rare, unless they decide to re-release it, but I doubt that.

bread's done
Back