4-Day Pre-Black Friday Sale @ Target.com

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This was posted in the Black Friday Sticky, but for those who aren't looking through that thread:

Credit goes to Penguin1084.

[quote name='Penguin1084']bunch of stuff on sale at target.com

http://www.target.com/sb/movies-mus...ngFacet=0&customPrice=false&productsCount=562

I expect Amazon to come up at 3 AM est tonight, guns blazing, matching all of the deals we see today (Jurassic Park, all the combo's at best buy, as well as the random blu's in the link I just posted).[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from my Target. Picked up Entourage Season 7 for $9.99, T2 Skynet Blu for $4.75, and all the seasons of Gilmore Girls (except 2...don't know why Target doesn't have those on sale or in stock) for $7.99 each.

I have a 10% discount and have a RedCard for an additional 5% so I jumped on them. I watched Gilmore Girls during the first 3 seasons (and I'm a dude) but the humor was really witty and sarcastic, which I loved. Figured at $8, might as well get all 7 (and pick up season 2 when it's up on Amazon) Almost picked up the Friends seasons (also priced at 7.99) but decided against it. Never liked it that much.

Just note though a lot of the DVDs I just mentioned weren't in the TV/Movie area at all in electronics. They were on the aisle by the clothing on the way to the electronics. Couldn't find it at all until I gave up and was walking out of the store and saw all of them.

I found a few things on that list and submitted price match requests to Amazon. Looks like they dropped Bridesmaids down to 9.99 there now, but none of the others I submitted later (yet).

bread's done
Back