4 Free game Redbox game rentals (Expires 12/31)

[quote name='Darklurkr23']whats to stop sombedoy from just paying the 2 bucks and keeping the gae forever?[/QUOTE]

You have to swipe a credit card.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']whats to stop sombedoy from just paying the 2 bucks and keeping the gae forever?[/QUOTE]

after a while they will charge your account for the full game price to replace it just like any other rental place

didnt work for me when i tried renting hitman absolution. i put like, 10 codes hoggin the redbox machine and none worked. i ended up payin 2 WHOLE DOLLARS on hitman absolution! my moneeeey!!! noooo!!!

edit
ooooh i didnt realize i had to text, i was in a rush when i tried. my bad

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gamer1337']Another cheap game for a cheap ass gamer........Get it now, for $20 this a great game and worth every penny. :D[/QUOTE]

Edit>no clue how I replied to this. I wasn't even in this thread.

[quote name='scataloth']Another one:

Text GAMEKIDS to 727272 for a free game rental.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this works. Another free 1st night game code. Thank you, sir.

[quote name='DaKid469']I can confirm this works. Another free 1st night game code. Thank you, sir.[/QUOTE]

does it end Dec 2012? or go beyond that?

Thanks OP for the codes! I rented RE6 so far. I also rented assassins creed 3 and was caught off guard when i opened the case to only find a friggin photo copy cut out of the game... So annoying, whoever did that is just a real prick, that's bad karma right there...

bread's done
Back