4 free netflix 1 month codes

Im not bitching here but if you have codes you really should hold a contest or say first 4 people to PM you get the code instead of just posting them in here.

If you just post them then anyone, including people who arent even registered on the site can see them and use them. So posted codes can be grabbed by people who arent even members of this site and that stuff should stay within our community instead of just going to people who dont even bother registering on the forums.

Got the third one. Always wanted to try this out, but was never fast enough to get one. Thanks again, owe ya one!

oh wow. didn't realize these were of use to people...

i've got four of them and, per the request above, i'll give one to each of the first four people that PM me. Codes are good until the 15th.

[quote name='bitzer']oh wow. didn't realize these were of use to people...[/QUOTE]Me neither -- I've had a mailer sitting on my desk for a couple of weeks and threw it out only yesterday. Resurrected from the trash, I have 4 codes to share with the first members to PM once bitzer's have been claimed. :)

If it weren't for the fact that I have a cluttered desk at work, I wouldn't even have these anymore... :)

[quote name='bitzer']oh wow. didn't realize these were of use to people...

i've got four of them and, per the request above, i'll give one to each of the first four people that PM me. Codes are good until the 15th.[/QUOTE]

mine are gone now.

glad someone could make use of them.

bread's done
Back