4 free XBL Arcades games with purchase of a new 360 console (Works with any vendor)

[quote name='Rig']It wasn't just new owners.

...Well, Microsoft said it was, but there's many people in here that weren't new owners and they got codes. I signed up on a whim and got codes, and I had had my 360 since August. :cool:[/quote]

Yeah my friend had his 360 since launch I think and still got 2 games.

[quote name='Rig']It wasn't just new owners.

...Well, Microsoft said it was, but there's many people in here that weren't new owners and they got codes. I signed up on a whim and got codes, and I had had my 360 since August. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Same here, got my 360 in June, signed up and got 3 codes today - same as everyone else (frogger, joust and robotron.)

Did anyone get all 4 codes or did the different promos (2 codes/4 codes) become 2 and 3?

I got nothing as well and I bought mine early December.

Good going microsoft. Is there any contact information that someone has found for this offer so we can push some buttons?

well it was that one deal that you type in a code at microsoft website and you get 2 or 4 new arcade games

I got it as well, I wish they would have sent us some better games, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth i guess.

you can tell I am not lying because of my gamercard

I just checked my e-mail, lo and behold it was there. I got two codes for joust and frogger. I'm glad I didn't already purchase them.

Could someone tell me what the e-mail address the letter is coming from so I can set it to pass through my spam filter? Thanks.

[quote name='spidey']Could someone tell me what the e-mail address the letter is coming from so I can set it to pass through my spam filter? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

>From: "Xbox Flash"

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I got Joust and Frogger too. Better then nothing, I geuss :lol:

Also, I used the 4 game code, so shouldn't I have gotten, you know, 4 games?[/quote]
Yeah, same here, though I got those games and Robotron, some of the few I wanted but would most likely never spend money on. That said, I am tempted to see if anyone has a Heavy Weapon or Mutant Storm Reloaded code to trade, perhaps a Lumines code for all three of those. Doubtful anyone would do such a trade though. Plus I plan on buying them anyway... :D

Overall, while not the games I wanted, I am not at all disappointed. Free games are good and I won't have to waste 400 MS points on them now, if I ever decided to buy them. Thanks MS! ;)

Dang, I didn't get anything even though I registered.... I'd really love a Frogger code, as my girlfriend has been wanting to play it--if anyone has a spare or could thing of some kind of trade, please e-mail me.... I'll be your personal CAG slave ;)

I have a feeling that they sent out the one and only group of emails to everyone. I hope not because I really want those 3 games. Believe it or not, this was one of the offers that prompted me to buy my 360 when I did. I'll wait till tomorrow and see, otherwise i'm gunna email major nelson and a few other departments in msoft and see what's up.

So, being one of the few people who actually bought a 360 within the promotion period, I received nothing. Yet others who've had their 360s since launch get them? :whistle2:k

If anyone wants to give me a joust or frogger code I'd be so happy. I'm sick right now and I need something plain and simple to keep me entertained

I really suck at both Frogger and Joust. I'm never going to get the achievements on those. I had never played Joust before though, so I suppose it's good that I got it.

Well, what I don't get is that they had a promotion where some people were supposed to get FOUR games, and from the sounds of it only got 3. What's up with that?

I mean, I understand about being grateful to get anything for free, but still- if the promotion is for X, you shouldn't get Y...

Kinda getting leery of these half-a$$ed MS promotions, first the Rewards challenge is all smurfed up, now some people are not getting what was promised. WTF...

[quote name='Stormy151']Well, what I don't get is that they had a promotion where some people were supposed to get FOUR games, and from the sounds of it only got 3. What's up with that?

I mean, I understand about being grateful to get anything for free, but still- if the promotion is for X, you shouldn't get Y...

Kinda getting leery of these half-a$$ed MS promotions, first the Rewards challenge is all smurfed up, now some people are not getting what was promised. WTF...[/quote]
Well, if MS decided to make up for that, I'll take at least Pac-Man or Gauntlet. That said, three is better than none. Seeing how many have registered and haven't gotten anything yet, I am just happy we weren't all screwed over, and the promotion actually went through after all... :)

[quote name='Danil ACE']So, being one of the few people who actually bought a 360 within the promotion period, I received nothing. Yet others who've had their 360s since launch get them? :whistle2:k[/quote] Same here. :(

Well I sent an email to Major Nelson, the email given on the original offer website and Xbox Live Support. I doubt I will hear from them in the next day or two, but I would encourage you guys to email them as well to let them know we are disapointed.

I still got nothing, and bought it in December. Maybe they are taking longer to verify purchase for the recent buyers? Anyone who bought in December get the email already?

I bought mine and signed up for this offer back in December. Got the same three as everyone else. Showed up the first day the emails came out.

I got my codes, even though I registered my console I got in March 2006.

never got my codes and ms screwed me over on the old spice challenge by giving me level 2 rewards when i have 10k points

thanks microsoft

I recieved an email from Xbox customer support asking that I call the regular support number (800-4MY-XBOX). I called, and not suprisingly, they had no idea of the offer I was talking about (although that is no fault of the support people). After a few minutes of talking to the guy and then his supervisor they were going to forward the information to Microsoft and get back to me within 5-10 buisness days. I don't know what's going to happen but i'll keep you guys informed.

[quote name='Quintessence']When I get a 360 (hopefully soon...oh I hope...) then I will for sure sign up! :applause:[/quote]

the deadline is well passed...sorry

bread's done
Back