4 in 1 Component Cable Recommendations

notwen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
I've been waiting on monoprice.com to restock the 4 in 1 component cable(Xbox 360, PS2/3 & Wii) and am growing somewhat impatient. I was wondering if anyone might recommend a alternative.

Some simple searches have brought me to eforcity, which I've seen around before, but have never purchased from before. The other sites were completely off my radar and would prefer to stick w/ a site others have had a good experience w/. There's also some random sellers on eBay which I would prefer to avoid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a GS 4-in-one, and I use it for my Wii and PS2, just make sure you don't have both turned on at the same time. It works as intended, and costed me around $10.

eforcity is reliable.
I purchased a few things from them in the past without a problem

ps
You're confusing component with composite

pss
Even with a 3 in 1 cable, you do realize you can only hook up one device at a time, right?
If you plug in more than one at a time, it won't work correctly (even if the other consoles are off).

Not true I use a 4 in 1 in an xbox and ps2 and it works fine. I have no issues having both plugged in at the same time. Also I use the gamestop/ mad catz brand.

bread's done
Back