4 Months of Xbox Live + 400 MSP - $14.99 via Bestbuy.com

finsfan0210

CAGiversary!
Feedback
199 (100%)
Normal price is $29.99. On sale for $14.99.

Buy 3 to get a 1 year of Xbox Live + 1200 Microsoft points for $45
You have to add multiple cards to your cart from the product page.

[quote name='uhnsk']The 3+1 month cards are physical and are either shipped to you or need to be picked up at the store. The points codes are digital and are emailed to you.[/QUOTE]

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/3%2B1+Month+Xbox+LIVE+Gold+Membership+%26+400+Free+Points/9999204600050000.p?id=pcmprd203400050000&skuId=9999204600050000&st=%203%20month%20live&lp=3&cp=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find.

But I normally just wait until the holiday season and grab a year for $40-45.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Nice find.

But I normally just wait until the holiday season and grab a year for $40-45.[/QUOTE]

You can get 3 cards on sale right now, giving you 1 year of Live PLUS 1200 Microsoft Points, for $45 total.

Well I figure if you purchase 3 now (a full year) for $45, and get 1200 points out of the deal, it's a decent enough deal. Thanks!

In for 1.

I'm trying to cut ties with my 360 and XBOX, but I guess between the recent points deal craziness (where I racked up almost 10,000 points) and this, I guess I can stick to it for a few more months as I will have to spend those points on same games. Might as well make sure I have Live covered for a few more months, especially if that $2/2 month thing is indeed dead.

Hopefully this isn't in preparation for some bombshell at E3 of Live being restructured and made "free" though. :whistle2:# I can't see MS doing that, but it would be just my luck. :booty:

[quote name='Agent Orange']In for 1.

Hopefully this isn't in preparation for some bombshell at E3 of Live being restructured and made "free" though. :whistle2:# I can't see MS doing that, but it would be just my luck. :booty:[/QUOTE]

That will never happen EVER.

[quote name='Agent Orange']
Hopefully this isn't in preparation for some bombshell at E3 of Live being restructured and made "free" though. :whistle2:# I can't see MS doing that, but it would be just my luck. :booty:[/QUOTE]

I *believe* they said after the One reveal that Gold was staying a paid service. I don't have proof though, and they didn't talk about whether they would alter its structure.

[quote name='uhnsk']I *believe* they said after the One reveal that Gold was staying a paid service. I don't have proof though, and they didn't talk about whether they would alter its structure.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they'll need for it to remain paid. I have a feeling I'm gonna hold onto my 360 for a looooong time, sitting next to my PS4. If what they're saying is true about the XB1 it's gonna be a disaster.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Nice find.

But I normally just wait until the holiday season and grab a year for $40-45.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... what he said. I usually don't even go on XBOX Live anymore, really. Either way, not a terrible deal. 8 months for 30 is just as good. Thanks, op!

[quote name='Trance Addix']Darn - sold out.[/QUOTE]
I just ordered one, so it's not sold out. However, there seems to be a 1 per order limit.
Yeah, you have to add them multiple times to your cart from the product page.

Live is a billion dollar a year product for MS. They will literally give away free (i.e., subsidized) consoles before they stop charging for Live.

[quote name='CheapyD']I just ordered one, so it's not sold out. However, there seems to be a 1 per order limit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up -- I checked again and 'Sold Out' turned to 'Add to Cart'. I used my free $5 GC from yesterday's deal making the deal 10 bucks. Pretty damn good in my book - even though I don't necessarily need more LIVE now.

Yeah, had been sold out, but I just looked again and bought three. You just have to add them to your cart individually.

perfect timing, as my sub runs out next week. thanks, op.

We're sorry, but the order you placed on June 2, 2013 has been canceled because we were unable to verify your information. Be assured that if you paid by credit card, it has not been charged, and any other method of payment has been credited. If you used a Gift Card for this order and no longer have it, please call the number below and we'll send you a replacement.

yet my card shows the charge pending

It's currently not permitting me to select a shipping address. When I do, it just refreshes the screen and doesn't continue through the check out process. Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Odd, but my Best Buy account of over ten years wasn't working, but I was able to proceed through shipping and place the order by creating a new account.

I just ordered 3 about 10 minutes ago. Just received 3 codes for the 400pts, just waiting for the Xbox Live Gold codes.

[quote name='pedrobeara']tried cc and paypal but keeps on getting canceled WTF[/QUOTE]

You are probably banned from online purchases. Look in the $20 Gamers Club thread.

tempting. I usually pay around $37 for a year when buy.com or ebay has their daily deals since they like to tax them for some unknown reason. For $8 more I can get 1200 msp. Not too sure if I'll use those msp though

anyone have problems when trying to pay with paypal?? I get an error saying that my paypal address and best buy address dont match, then it tries to have me confirm my shipping address even though Im trying to do a store pickup...help?

I still haven't recieve my Xbox Live Gold codes. Last time it took a while but I was optimistic based on getting my points codes fast.

You're basically buying a 1200 MSP for $10 (normally $15)
We've seen 12 Month xbl go for $35 in the past or lower
Still a 'good' deal

Good deal. Just tried ordering one with a gift card. I didn't know they required a credit card for store pick up. May be next time.

I'm confused too because when I ordered mine it asked me if I wanted it shipped for free and that's what I chose over in store pickup. Is it free shipping because the xbox live code is sent digitally too or it is actually shipped to my house?

[quote name='Trance Addix']Thanks for the heads-up -- I checked again and 'Sold Out' turned to 'Add to Cart'. I used my free $5 GC from yesterday's deal making the deal 10 bucks. Pretty damn good in my book - even though I don't necessarily need more LIVE now.[/QUOTE]

Where is the free $5 GC? I haven't been on CAG for awhile.

The 3+1 month cards are physical and are either shipped to you or need to be picked up at the store. The points codes are digital and are emailed to you.

[quote name='iCrashStarZ']Can anyone confirm if the Gold codes have to be picked up at the store or are they delivered via email?[/QUOTE]

It looks like they have to be picked-up.

[quote name='uhnsk']The 3+1 month cards are physical and are either shipped to you or need to be picked up at the store. The points codes are digital and are emailed to you.[/QUOTE]

I added that info to the OP.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Ordered 2 online for store pick-up and canceled immediately.

Thanks Best Buy! :)[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Lazy ass employess.

I've had that happen a few time on movies. I guess if you are just ordering a $7.99 blu-ray they can't be bothered walking over to the bin and getting it.

[quote name='coalminer']It's currently not permitting me to select a shipping address. When I do, it just refreshes the screen and doesn't continue through the check out process. Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: Odd, but my Best Buy account of over ten years wasn't working, but I was able to proceed through shipping and place the order by creating a new account.[/QUOTE]

Well, woke up today to a cancelled order due to not being able to verify payment. I had used my lone $5 off coupon on the deal as well. Thanks Best Buy!

Order canceled on me, too. Apparently I can't order online anything game-related. Silver member for two years, GCU member for two years. Screw them.

bread's done
Back