4 Sale DS Lite!!! Offer me... and 2 360 games for trade....

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbury805

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
It's complete like new and I bought it in around August... Ive only played one game and thats Pokemon Emerald wich is also complete with everything, so I spent around only 20 hours of playing time. Looking to trade towards some 360 games. Please leave offers here, thanks!! I'll check lists also!!!

Also got

The OC season 1 & 2 for trade sell there both complete!!!

Hitman Blood Money complete

videogamefreak - thanks but I want like 2 or 360 games, and dead rising i have it, and almost done with it... thanks though any other games???

mer71 - Hey im interested in Saints Row, King Kong, NBA 2k7, and Splinter Cell: DA.... lmk

Theo3rd - Saints Row and Enchanted Arms kinda.... lmk

considering the value of your DS Lite and Pokemon, i don't see any reason why you shouldn't get three top-tier titles for it, or 4-5 if there's some oldies/cheapies mixed in. sounds fair to me.

free bump.

allyourblood- thanks, yeah I know but most people judge by price. See they dont see it as spending $140 at 1 time, and not spending $60 and then another $60 to have two games. If you know what Im saying, the DS is more valuable and plus its a system....

Sorry, but I can return the games I got and buy the DS if I want. I am prefectly happy with giving up SPDA and SR, with something else. I already have a fat DS and my daughter has a pink Lite. I am trying to foster a deal for my nephew and have him pay me back. Of course, he doesn't have to pay alot, since he only has $80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back