40%, 50% or 60% off Fifa 11 starting at 6 p.m. (EA Insider Deals)

AJVtony831

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Today's deal is FIFA 11 + free shipping (US only) but the discount will be decided by the number of page likes we have at 6 PM PDT today:

143,500 page likes - 40% off
143,800 page likes - 50% off
144,000 page likes - 60% off

Recruit your friends to like the page and get a higher discount!

Currently, the page has 143,970 likes. It should be reach 60% off by 6 p.m.

https://www.facebook.com/EAInsiderDeals

Edit: promo code is" 11fifafs60"

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't disable autosave making minute changes taking way too long in manager mode. Pass. That one feature ruined the whole game for me as every minor change (common in futbol) just exacerbates the games length.

[quote name='caponesgun']You can't disable autosave making minute changes taking way too long in manager mode. Pass. That one feature ruined the whole game for me as every minor change (common in futbol) just exacerbates the games length.[/QUOTE]

I liked the page for those of y'all interested.

I didn't know about that autosave issue, that's unfortunate. I played it a couple of times vs my cousin on his :ps3: and did NOT like the passing at all. I'll buy it if I ever see it on clearance at Target :D

Great game at any price. But I decided that, since new fifas come out each year, ill just buy the next great winning eleven game.

Winning eleven 9 for ps2 lasted me 2 years... lol, and its sad how the newer ones aren't any good

If it's been awhile since you've bought a FIFA game, this one is excellent. My big problem with FIFA 11 was the lack of CPU scoring until you really cranked up the difficulty and then it's no fun for me. Basically it's hard to tell the difference between these annual sports games.

I traded my game to Amazon and made a few bucks. The last time I checked it had a $30 TIV.

11fifafs60

Also, gazelle is offering $23.50 for the ps3 version and slightly less for the 360 ... cheap rental ... or you can make money if you have a ea $20 off coupon.

[quote name='lakers2008']who has the code. I dont use facebook and it wont let me see the code without LIKE? anyone???[/QUOTE]

Code is "11fifafs60"

[quote name='lakers2008']who has the code. I dont use facebook and it wont let me see the code without LIKE? anyone???[/QUOTE]

11fifafs60

Enjoy!

thanks for the heads up OP! I've been looking to pick this up, but didnt wanna go used (EA online pass + $10)...i almost bought it at $45ish a few weeks back. today? $25 w/ tax. very happy.

bit of advice.. FIFA has converted many football haters to casual football fans. Several of my friends had no idea what the sport was about.. they played the game and now they follow a team.

EA may not understand basketball games but they've had a lock on football for the last few years therefore at 60% it's a no brainer. You'll be able to get a lot of it before FIFA 12 drops (in Sept/Oct)

I have a $20 off coupon that i'll sell at a discounted price. It will stack with the insider promo code. Hit me up if you want to get even more of a discount on FIFA 11

EDIT: Please don't PM me begging for it, it'll do you no good

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Heavyd814life']I have a $20 off coupon that will stack with the promo code. Hit me up if you want to get even more of a discount on FIFA 11[/QUOTE]

I PM'd you. If you don't want the coupon, I'll certainly take it. Just let me know. If so, I really appreciate it!!

bread's done
Back