$40 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanburby

CAGiversary!
Hey Guys,
I'm looking to maximize my earnings from the 'Lagoon' sites which you may well have heard of. In doing this, I'm going to reward my best referral with a $40 Amazon Gift Card. I'm looking to earn 1000 sales (which is 1000 referral offers credited) in one month.

Simply sign up to any of the sites listed below, complete as many offers as you can (the more you get credited, the more likely you are to win).

Please post your username so that I know who you are :D

THIS COMPETITION WILL COMMENCE ON THE 15TH FEBRUARY

GamingLagoon.com - Free Wii Points, Free Microsoft Points, xBox Live Points and MUCH MORE!

CashLagoon.com - Free PayPal, Free Cash, Get Free Cash, Instant Paid Surveys, Get Paid and MUCH MORE!

PayByOffers.com - Anything You Want Free, Wii Points, Xbox Live, Free PayPal Cash and More!

VideoGameLagoon.com - Free xBox Games, Free Wii Games, Free Video Games, FREE PS3 Games and MUCH MORE!

PhoneLagoon.com - Free Prepaid Phones, Free Cell Minutes, Free Virgin Mobile Minutes, Free Verizon Prepaid Minutes and MUCH MORE!

HostingLagoon.com - Free Website Hosting, Free Site Hosting.

DomainLagoon.com - Free Domain Names, Free Domains.

URLSavings.com - Free Domain Names, Free Domains, URLFreedom Plans and MUCH MORE!

AnimeLagoon.com - Free Anime, Anime Videos, Anime, Anime Online and MUCH MORE!

AnotherFree.com - Free Domain Names, Free Domains.

GlideGold.com - Free WoW Gold, Free Mesos and MUCH MORE!

FreeDVDStore.com - Free DVD's, Free Movies, Free Blu-Ray Movies and MUCH MORE!

LagoonMusic.com - Free Music Downloads, Free MP3 Music, Free iTunes Downloads, Free iPod's, Free Music and MUCH MORE!

NascarLagoon.com - Free Nascar Gear and MUCH MORE!

VoiceLagoon.com - Free Ventrilo Servers, Free Voice Servers

BookLagoon.com - Free Books, Free Magazines, Free Text Books, Free Comics and MUCH MORE!

ClothingLagoon.com - Free Clothing, Clothes For Free, Free Designer Clothing and MUCH MORE!

GasLagoon.com - 100% Free Gas Gift Cards - BP, Chevron, Circle K, Gulf, Marathon, Exxon, Mobil, Shell, Sunoco, Texaco and MUCH MORE!

CubeLagoon.com - Free Rubiks Cubes, Eatsheen Cubes, Replacement Stickers and MUCH MORE!

NxDaily.com - Free Nexon Cash, Free Maplestory Cash Card, Free Maplestory iTCG Booster Packs and MUCH MORE!

BabyLagoon.com - Free Diapers And Formula, Free Baby Stuff, Free Baby Clothes and MUCH MORE!

RapidLagoon.com - Official Rapidshare Reseller, FREE Rapidshare Accounts!

UnderwearCash.com - Making Money In Your Underwear Couldn't Be Easier!

FreePrizeSite.com - Order Anything from Amazon & Other Online Stores - For FREE!

FreeBucksSite.com - Work At Home, Earn Free Money for yourself, friends, and family. Get PAID to EXPRESS yourself.

This thread may be removed if need be, since I already have a thread in the Referral Central section and feel that it's unfair for me to have two threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back