$40 in "free" money from TopCashBack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thermopyle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Not sure if anybody has used TopCashBack, but they're one of those FatWallet or Ebates style sites. I've used them before and they were slow but delivered. They've got a couple of promos going now where you can get $40 free, which you then turn around and cash in for Amazon money or whatever. 

1. ($15) Sign up for a Gamefly account and get $15 in TopCashBack. This should work fine with a trial, so sign up for the free 30-day trial and then cancel before the month is up. I'm using this to grab some of the Vita games I've wanted to try out; I queued Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Demon Gaze, Mind Zero, and threw in Silent HIll: Book of Memories. Their Vita selection isn't great, honestly.
  2. ($25) Buy a prepaid T-mobile card and get $25 in Cashback. Search for "T-Mobile SIM Card Activation Kit" (without the quotes) and select the $10 prepaid card, go to your cart, then add coupon SIMDEAL and it'll cost $.01 instead. 
Regular link: http://www.topcashback.com/

TopCashBack says you should see the money in your account within 7 days.

Edit: Deal is expired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if anybody has used TopCashBack, but they're one of those FatWallet or Ebates style sites. I've used them before and they were slow but delivered. They've got a couple of promos going now where you can get $40 free, which you then turn around and cash in for Amazon money or whatever.

1. ($15) Sign up for a Gamefly account and get $15 in TopCashBack. This should work fine with a trial, so sign up for the free 30-day trial and then cancel before the month is up. I'm using this to grab some of the Vita games I've wanted to try out; I queued Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Demon Gaze, Mind Zero, and threw in Silent HIll: Book of Memories. Their Vita selection isn't great, honestly.
  2. ($25) Buy a prepaid T-mobile card and get $25 in Cashback. Search for "T-Mobile SIM Card Activation Kit" and select the $10 prepaid card, go to your cart, then add coupon SIMDEAL and it'll cost $.01 instead.
Regular link: http://www.topcashback.com/
I did the gamefly thing, when do you see the $15 pending?

done, do we have to activate the sim, or is that it and in 7 days I get $40?
That should be it. :)

I did the same procedure a while back when they had the bluray of Frozen for $22 in cashback through Walmart. Made a few bucks off that since Walmart had the Bluray at $19. That one took a few weeks, but when I checked today for setting these up it said it should show in 7 days. Not sure if they just sped things up or if the difference is in the company relationship for whatever reason.

They're just really slow. They were slow when I used them before, but I was hoping that since these deals said to expect the cashback in 7 days that this would be faster. Just as a reference for the prior one, the transaction was on March 21, it showed up as available cashback in mid-April, and then my Amazon GC payout finally went through on My 5th. So it should happen, but it looks like they've not gotten any faster about the process.

I'm not even showing mine yet for Gamefly, let alone T-Mobile. I just checked and they do state that you can file a claim if you haven't seen it show up within 14 days. You can do that here: http://www.topcashback.com/Help/21

They're just really slow. They were slow when I used them before, but I was hoping that since these deals said to expect the cashback in 7 days that this would be faster. Just as a reference for the prior one, the transaction was on March 21, it showed up as available cashback in mid-April, and then my Amazon GC payout finally went through on My 5th. So it should happen, but it looks like they've not gotten any faster about the process.

I'm not even showing mine yet for Gamefly, let alone T-Mobile. I just checked and they do state that you can file a claim if you haven't seen it show up within 14 days. You can do that here: http://www.topcashback.com/Help/21
sweet thanks, i noticed you can do cash payouts and Paypal, does it lower the amount if you use those or is Amazon just better to use?

Looks like the reason for the delay on the T-mobile cashback is you have to actually activate the card. I'm looking into a way to do that without actually having T-mobile (which I do not.)

fuck I got rid of the cards thinking I didn't need to do that!
That sucks. :(

I actually don't remember seeing mine. I've no idea where they got delivered, but UPS shows they were. Never got the GF one either--when you signed up for that was it the free trial or did you pay for the Gamefly sub? Curious as to why I've got nothing so far.

That sucks. :(

I actually don't remember seeing mine. I've no idea where they got delivered, but UPS shows they were. Never got the GF one either--when you signed up for that was it the free trial or did you pay for the Gamefly sub? Curious as to why I've got nothing so far.
free trial

I've tried some of these before and some just didn't seem legit..but maybe this one will be a little different. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back