40% Off Indigo 7 Switch Accessories at Amazon

Just ordered some silicon grips.. The red and black ones to go with my oddsey console.

Anyone know what kind of quality these are?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone know how hard it is to remove the carts from the game case? I've currently got the hori one and it feels like I'm going to end up breaking them with it.

Just ordered some silicon grips.. The red and black ones to go with my oddsey console.

Anyone know what kind of quality these are?

I didn't order these ones exactly(at least I don't think", but they all pretty much use the same mold. I would highly suggest you cancel that order. They do not stay on unless you have them in a deathgrip and it's next to impossible to press the plus and minus buttons due to how thick they are.

I can vouch for the TPU cover with grips. 

If your the type who likes to play in handheld mode, they are 100% worth it. 

I cant say how this company's grips are, but they're basically all made by the same Chinese company(s) so it should be the same as my clear ones. I Just bought a pink one for the GF's Splatoon set. 

The grips + Concave Thumb Sticks (This company doesnt have any) make the switch feel like an actual controller instead of a flat board. 

The only downside is they're a little hard to take off and put on because of the tightness.

But put it on bottom side down first, then wrap the top part of the case over the trigger buttons of the switch.

No you can't dock with them on because the trigger bottoms prevent the switch from docking.

I can vouch for the TPU cover with grips.
If your the type who likes to play in handheld mode, they are 100% worth it.

I cant say how this company's grips are, but they're basically all made by the same Chinese company(s) so it should be the same as my clear ones. I Just bought a pink one for the GF's Splatoon set.
The grips + Concave Thumb Sticks (This company doesnt have any) make the switch feel like an actual controller instead of a flat board.

The only downside is they're a little hard to take off and put on because of the tightness.
But put it on bottom side down first, then wrap the top part of the case over the trigger buttons of the switch.
No you can't dock with them on because the trigger bottoms prevent the switch from docking.
So you think the silicone grips are worth it? I worry about them falling off and being more maintenance than they are worth.

You're saying that you can't dock the system with them on?

So you think the silicone grips are worth it? I worry about them falling off and being more maintenance than they are worth.

You're saying that you can't dock the system with them on?

Not the stand alone silicone grips, but the full body system TPU cover.

It covers the entire switch, and has bumpers (that act as grips) on back of the joy cons.

I do not recommend just the silicone grips, while they're decent, they will stain the paint job on your joy cons after a while.

This happened to my grey set and i ended up replacing the shells completely.

Here's a pic of my switch setup.

Always heard bad things with the silicone covers.. I’d stay away as well.

While not the same company, this is what I use on mine and love it. *No* you can’t dock it while this is on, I have yet to dock my switch in the official dock... my switch is handheld only. The switch with no hard case, the joy cons felt very flimsy.. was afraid they would break at some point, this makes the switch/joy con connection sturdy.
https://www.amazon.com/Mumba-Nintendo-Switch-Heavy-Rubberized-release/dp/B071ZRM6C1/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1509400784&sr=8-3&keywords=mumba%2Bswitch%2Bcase&th=1

Edit: This video shows/explains it better than I can. (the came cards are not that hard to get out, looks like it will be a pain but it really isnt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm0qKT25OKA

Last edited by a moderator:
Always heard bad things with the silicone covers.. I’d stay away as well.

While not the same company, this is what I use on mine and love it. *No* you can’t dock it while this is on, I have yet to dock my switch in the official dock... my switch is handheld only. The switch with no hard case, the joy cons felt very flimsy.. was afraid they would break at some point, this makes the switch/joy con connection sturdy.
https://www.amazon.com/Mumba-Nintendo-Switch-Heavy-Rubberized-release/dp/B071ZRM6C1/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1509400784&sr=8-3&keywords=mumba%2Bswitch%2Bcase&th=1
Looking into buying this within the future, I use my switch far more in handheld mode.

I've already drop my Switch once so I'd rather get this.

I use grips on my joycons and love them. Not this particular brand, I believe I have the Hori ones. They stay on perfect and make handheld mode feel great(I play in handheld mode 90%). It can be docked with those grips, but you have to remove the grips to put the joycons on the controller grip.

[attachment=28489:5A0A0B50-666C-4BC9-9671-E775DB18BA6B.jpeg]

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back