40% off MSRP anime from Section23 Films at Rightstuf until 9/21 - Includes Preorders!

Rave Child

CAGiversary!
Feedback
162 (100%)
Sorry if this is a repost, but I didn't notice this anywhere else. Rightsuf.com is having a sale on select DVDs and manga from Section23 Films and the labels it distributes. Everything is 40% of MSRP (not rightstuf's prices), which is still a pretty great deal, imo. There's some really great stuff in here, like Azumanga Daioh, Now and Then, Here and There, Clannad, Clannad After Story preorder, Excel Saga, Elfen Lied, and more.

The full list can be found here by clicking the "Make Time for Bargains" button on the left of the page.

To get the discount, you must use the coupon code TIMEOUT at checkout. This ends at 11:59 pm CDT on 9/21/09. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, it works fine when I open it, but I think it may generate individual search results that won't load for everyone. I updated to OP to reflect how to find it from their main page.

[quote name='zenintrude']404'd![/QUOTE]
That's from the automatic referal link that gets automatically tagged onto the end of the links here. Should finally work now. It seems to from my computer, at least.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Since it's a part of the sale, this bears repeating:

BUY PRINCESS TUTU!! BUY IT NOW!![/QUOTE]

(Nothing to add, just wanted to emphasize his point so that people know not to judge it based on the name, it really is very good)

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Since it's a part of the sale, this bears repeating:

BUY PRINCESS TUTU!! BUY IT NOW!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='the_punisher'].

(Nothing to add, just wanted to emphasize his point so that people know not to judge it based on the name, it really is very good)[/QUOTE]

Judging...

Due to its ridiculous name, I will not even considering looking up information on this title.

Other than that, there are a few good things on this list that I may have to check out. Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='Indignate']Judging...

Due to its ridiculous name, I will not even considering looking up information on this title.[/QUOTE]

Your loss. Your incredibly awesome, fantastic, compelling loss. Also, fuck you, and I hope you die. :razz:

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Your loss. Your incredibly awesome, fantastic, compelling loss. Also, fuck you, and I hope you die. :razz:[/QUOTE]

I second that emotion because I third what Kirin said earlier, Princess Tutu is one of the best and most overly misnomered anime ever. Its real name should be MUD B CAW BAD TATE (Most Unusually Deceivingly Bizarrely cute anime with Ridiculously Bizarre and Dark Twists and Themes Ever) Yeah I know its long. (I could add sad in front of themes, but that would make it bad taste, and we can't have that.

Missingno, the prices on the site DON'T include the discount. That discount pretty much brings them down to the cheapest price on the market short of buying Bootlegs. And we can't have that. You may find cheaper if you buy used from an amazon seller or half.com seller, but you also run the risk of getting a bootleg there, and its still unlikely you'll even get cheaper there.

bread's done
Back