40% OFF Retail price on all FUNimation DVDs @ rightstuf.com!

kraid

CAGiversary!
Just letting everyone know that this morning rightstuf.com has posted a 40% off sale on all Funimation DVDs plus if you have Got Anime! membership you get an additional discount.

This sale is good until November 6, 2006.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Everyone go buy Samurai 7 NOW.

I command you.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, Azu... I got through 2 episodes and sold it off... what I saw was horrible. Did it get better or something?

[quote name='Chacrana']I dunno, Azu... I got through 2 episodes and sold it off... what I saw was horrible. Did it get better or something?[/QUOTE]

Tis a shame you didn't at least make it to the end of the first disc. They do have a bit of a slow exposition to this one, though I do believe the animation in the earlier episodes is superior. It's pretty much an action show, but some of the episodes certainly leave you questioning that. The first couple among them.

[quote name='robbart914']Tis a shame you didn't at least make it to the end of the first disc. They do have a bit of a slow exposition to this one, though I do believe the animation in the earlier episodes is superior. It's pretty much an action show, but some of the episodes certainly leave you questioning that. The first couple among them.[/QUOTE]

Well when those episodes did have action scenes, it just felt... really dumb somehow to have robots as the enemies... I don't particularly like the character designs either. Or the music.

Samurai 7 LE is still $19.99 a volume at Best buy til the end of the month, get it there.

A lot of good deals on pre-orders. im tempted, but im trying to cut back, ill have to add some stuff to a wish list and think about it.

[quote name='Chacrana']I dunno, Azu... I got through 2 episodes and sold it off... what I saw was horrible. Did it get better or something?[/quote]

IMO, hells ya. I've seen 6 volumes so far and own the 7th.

Although the animation IS CRAPTASTIC in episode 7, it tends to be pretty nice for the whole series. The show really picks up around volume 3/4. Not sure if you didn't like the first 2 eps if you should buy it at 17.99 a peice, but down the road when its really cheap, you should check it out Chacrana

*thinks about reccomending some shojo to you*

[quote name='Azumangaman']IMO, hells ya. I've seen 6 volumes so far and own the 7th.

Although the animation IS CRAPTASTIC in episode 7, it tends to be pretty nice for the whole series. The show really picks up around volume 3/4. Not sure if you didn't like the first 2 eps if you should buy it at 17.99 a peice, but down the road when its really cheap, you should check it out Chacrana

*thinks about reccomending some shojo to you*[/QUOTE]

1) I might check it out again if I can pick up a few volumes on the cheap... the people on AOD really seem to love it.

2) Don't... don't you frickin' dare tell me to watch Shoujo... :lol:

[quote name='Bezerker']Samurai 7 LE is still $19.99 a volume at Best buy til the end of the month, get it there.

A lot of good deals on pre-orders. im tempted, but im trying to cut back, ill have to add some stuff to a wish list and think about it.[/QUOTE]

Shit, really?

Gots a link for me? Would appreciate it sir.

I need to check this forum more often.

[quote name='Chacrana']I don't have a link, but it's definitely true that The Sam. 7 LE's are all $20 at Best Buy.[/quote]

HEY CHACRANA, GO BUY AZUMANGA DAIOH AND KALEIDO STAR!

HAHAHHAHAHA

No but seriously, besides Samurai 7 I'd reccomend for this sale:

Fullmetal Alchemist
AND
Kodocha

[quote name='SinnerChrno']Crap, now I have no excuse to not pick up Gunslinger Girl. :(

I'll think about it tomorrow after I get paid. >_

[quote name='animemaniac14']well then why the hell are you even posting on this thread?![/QUOTE]

Didn't know that rightstuff was an all anime store. So Calm it down there Tommy Toughnuts.

bread's done
Back