$400 Dell.com PS3 160 bundle +3 Dualshock3 +Uncharted +GT5Prologue

adamical

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A3114432

I noticed this on Dell. Two extra dualshocks might make it worthwhile, considering their MSRP, and it comes with two of the system's defining games. I think I'll probably jump on this later tonight when I get my stuff together. Seems good if you're interested in the old large PS3s.

Dell.Com also has 5% Bing cashback right now, so that's another $20 off. Oh, and free shipping.

[quote name='Xenokai']better deal at Newegg.com They have the 160gb bundle for $329.99 with free ship and no tax.[/QUOTE]

Minus 2 Dualshocks and minus GT5. So $70 difference plus tax. Pretty similar, really. Both lose out compared to BB and Walmart's Black Friday offers.

The Newegg deal isn't "better" as some people get taxed with shit shipped from them. Factor in 5% bing at Dell as opposed to the 2.5% at Newegg and the Dell PS3 looks much better. You also have the 3% discount via DPA or 5% cash back via Discover or BofA.

Good deal.

[quote name='mis0']The Newegg deal isn't "better" as some people get taxed with shit shipped from them. Factor in 5% bing at Dell as opposed to the 2.5% at Newegg and the Dell PS3 looks much better. You also have the 3% discount via DPA or 5% cash back via Discover or BofA.

Good deal.[/QUOTE]

dell cashback is actually 10% through discover card right now. It is a holiday bonus or something like that. Also 10% through bestbuy. Look forward to using that for blackfriday.

bread's done
Back