$400+ FF VII on eBay

HarassmentPanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know FF VII was going for a ridiculous premium a while back, but this one blew my mind! $425 when I last checked for a NIB copy... is this NUTS to anyone else? How many copies of this game are out there 10 million? :roll::roll:

FFVII on eBay

Look at the top bidder's name, "Joeylikesbumsex". That doesn't sound like an ebayer who would shell out $425 for FF VII.

:lol:

actually joeylikesbumsex just won one of my auctions and paid immediately. Go joeylikesbumsex!!!

[quote name='pop311']... " " I am speechless[/quote]

Itd truely suck if he dropped it and a portion of the seal ripped...itd instantly lose 90% of its value

And in the final minute, It's Richard2005car ahead, but bumsex close behind. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, it's Richard2005car for the LOW LOW LOW price of $465

[quote name='pop311']And in the final minute, It's Richard2005car ahead, but bumsex close behind. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, it's Richard2005car for the LOW LOW LOW price of $465[/quote]

Correction, $471.50

"So if you had to choose between an Xbox 360 premium and two games, or a sealed final fantasy VII, which would you choose?"

[quote name='Americanpierg']Correction, $471.50

"So if you had to choose between an Xbox 360 premium and two games, or a sealed final fantasy VII, which would you choose?"[/quote] Neither, I would buy a Wii w/ 3 games and a few extra controllers.

[quote name='pop311']Neither, I would buy a Wii w/ 3 games and a few extra controllers.[/quote] u might have just enough left to buy rhode island too

The "value" of this game fluctuates like crazy. They average around $35 one week and $70 the next. I have 4 of them, 3 of which I lend out to friends because no one can afford to buy this anymore.

[quote name='Otherguy676']The "value" of this game fluctuates like crazy. They average around $35 one week and $70 the next. I have 4 of them, 3 of which I lend out to friends because no one can afford to buy this anymore.[/quote]

...lol people still play it? it was good for its time, but too outdated now, graphics and gameplay wise.

[quote name='pop311']Neither, I would buy a Wii w/ 3 games and a few extra controllers.[/quote]pop 311 winz teh intewrnets!!!11! 4EVAR

[quote name='Americanpierg']...lol people still play it? it was good for its time, but too outdated now, graphics and gameplay wise.[/QUOTE]

I still play and enjoy PS1 games on a regular basis (so many games, so little time).
I know this might be shocking, but there are many games that will never be oudated.

Personally I'm happy with a complete mint game that I came play. I figure even with the current price he would have saved at least $400 by buying it used, I paid $13 for mine at a Pawn Shop guess that why I'm a CAG

[quote name='Americanpierg']...lol people still play it? it was good for its time, but too outdated now, graphics and gameplay wise.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the story wasn't anything to write home about, which imo is the most important part of an rpg. I think gamers like controlling a character with a huge sword and having the attention of two girls.

[quote name='jngx80']Not to mention the story wasn't anything to write home about, which imo is the most important part of an rpg. I think gamers like controlling a character with a huge sword and having the attention of two girls.[/quote]

lol...nah that wasnt it. FF7 was, for a lot of gamers, the first taste of a new genre (RPG).

[quote name='jngx80']Not to mention the story wasn't anything to write home about, which imo is the most important part of an rpg. I think gamers like controlling a character with a huge sword and having the attention of two girls.[/QUOTE]

when it first came out it was because of the amazing cg, story, characters, length, and gameplay. keep in mind it also looked more realistic than anything before too. a lot of people knew the final fantasy name because of the Nes and Snes games-- so this incarnation was a must have. the fact that it took place in modern times set it apart from all the fantasy fairy-hamlet RPGs (which still plague the earth) and attracted a lot of people who hadn't played an rpg before.
not to mention, the summon moves were impressive to watch over and over again.

that was 1997 though, now the game just provides with funny auctions to laugh at.

bread's done
Back