400 Microsoft Points Giveaway

H4NNiiB4L

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
A good friend of mine is trying to get known on Facebook, and a website down the road. He is trying to get a bunch more likes on his Facebook page. Once he hits 200 likes he's going to give whoever the 200th "liker" is 400MSP. If you wanna help please visit his page.

A2Z Customs

You do realize that people trying to win will just wait until there are 199 likes, at least that's what I got for you saying the 200th liker.

[quote name='vantheman']You do realize that people trying to win will just wait until there are 199 likes, at least that's what I got for you saying the 200th liker.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

The controllers do look rather spiffy, but I'm happy with putting a blue rubber band around the bottom right side of my black controller. Would like that Blue ROL though...

Liked.

I liked the group. Looks like a cool deal; I've done a controller paint job before (on an N64 controller)...I never finished it though; I lost one of the C buttons (Why God; TELL ME WHY!").I have about six N64 controllers though; so I'm thinking of just taking one of the C buttons from one of them until I can find a busted N64 controller to scavenge a loose button from.

On another note; is your friend only going to make some color changes & LED implants? I saw the controller with the Captain America emblem on its two sides, but nothing else with any decals or designs in particular. Controllers with some clear, well-placed designs would probably sell a lot more than ones without said designs; it shouldn't be too difficult either. I bet it'd be fun for your friend too.

bread's done
Back