400 Microsoft Points to the first 1,000 AND enter to win an Xbox 360 prize package

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DarkSynopsis']Entered but I can't imagine I got in on the 1000.[/QUOTE]

"950 people have tweeted about SidekickContest"

At this point I have no clue what's going on, I feel like more people would have entered the contest.

[quote name='Trojann']Once you tweet do you get the 400 ms points emailed??[/QUOTE]

No one seems to have any idea yet. As far as I can tell, there's roughly 30 or so spots left for tweets before the 1000 mark is hit, so maybe they'll be sent out in an e-mail, or direct messaged to us all after that. As it stands, I think we just have to wait and see.

[quote name='Ravenhood']No one seems to have any idea yet. As far as I can tell, there's roughly 30 or so spots left for tweets before the 1000 mark is hit, so maybe they'll be sent out in an e-mail, or direct messaged to us all after that. As it stands, I think we just have to wait and see.[/QUOTE]

Dont expect these points straight away. Microsoft usually take up to 6-8 weeks for code delivery.

[quote name='GenPirate']"950 people have tweeted about SidekickContest"

At this point I have no clue what's going on, I feel like more people would have entered the contest.[/QUOTE]
What website are you using GenPirate?

[quote name='Jhuntley']What website are you using GenPirate?[/QUOTE]

HashTweeps.com but it's now showing only 422 people have tweeted with the HashTag #SidekickContest so I don't know anymore lol.

It only shows how many people have used that hashtag in a certain period, probably the last 12-24 hours. I can almost guarantee that the contest surpassed 1000 entries by the time this topic even made it to the second page.

[quote name='housedaclown']Will we get the code via direct message?[/QUOTE]

"The Offer gifts will be e-mailed within eight (8) weeks following the completion of the verification process to the e-mail address associated with the gift recipient’s Xbox LIVE account."

[quote name='ZombieToast']It only shows how many people have used that hashtag in a certain period, probably the last 12-24 hours. I can almost guarantee that the contest surpassed 1000 entries by the time this topic even made it to the second page.[/QUOTE]

It must be a week then because for quite a few days it was showing the same set of results (not the same number but the same tweeters and stuff). As such I would say it's definitely now past 1000 entries but it probably just hit that mark.

you shouldn't except anything yet. It hasn't been 8 weeks like the promo rules state.

The Offer gifts will be e-mailed within eight (8) weeks following the completion of the verification process to the e-mail address associated with the gift recipient’s Xbox LIVE account.

[quote name='Stinker101']Thanks! Tweet left on Twitter[/QUOTE]

ah the beauty of someone just blinding doing things without reading :lol:

When will it be the 8 week mark?

EDIT: Nevermind...

[quote name='Porksta']The contest doesn't end until Mid June, so 6-8 weeks from that point.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Lotta waiting for $5 in MS Points. Free's free, though, eh?[/QUOTE]

Yeah in all this waiting I could have a couple of Bing 400 points, but you're 100% right, free is free. I actually forgot about this, would be cool if I find 400 points more in my account in a couple of more weeks.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']never heard of that.[/QUOTE]
That's because you don't live in California.

[quote name='GregSal1']Bob Wolverton[/QUOTE]
I meant the real one, Randall Woodfield. Freeway was a pretty funny movie, though.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']Is it some sort of big deal?[/QUOTE]
No, just some guy who killed a bunch of people.

[quote name='UrAllVirgins']I do live in California and I don't know what the I-5 killer is.[/QUOTE]
You must be a youngin'. Ask your parents or Wikipedia.

Not to be confused with the I-5 Strangler, by the way.

[quote name='Filoleg']Thanks, entered[/QUOTE]

Today is July 2nd and this thread was created May 21st and has approximately 12,619 views. Yeah you're definitely one of the first 1,000 to retweet :roll:

[quote name='MusashiX4']Thanks, OP. I could really use some MS points for Hard Corps: Uprising this week.[/QUOTE]

Uh, if you haven't read the thread, this is long expired.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Uh, if you haven't read the thread, this is long expired.[/QUOTE]

sad thing is they look like bigger idiots because when they don't even read 1 post above their own.

[quote name='MusashiX4']Thanks, OP. I could really use some MS points for Hard Corps: Uprising this week.[/QUOTE]

not only is this thread old and expired you wouldn't even get the points the week you tweeted. Reading fail x 2

[quote name='Filoleg']Thanks, entered[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nypickle']not only is this thread old and expired you wouldn't even get the points the week you tweeted. Reading fail x 2[/QUOTE]

Obviously they both own one of these...

757609629_508f24829d.jpg

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']I'm in, twtted @TedBundYzcoa[/QUOTE]

you're in, failing to read the expired offer. Now we can all harass your twitter account mwuahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back